Request: Camouflage Mirage Baseline?

Hibiskus.8294

Ok....i recordnized something, after i watched the Gw2 : Path of Fire - Expansion Announcement

i saw a comment from a Developer ...... orginally i just looked the video a second or third time, since i can not wait so long for the expansion....so i just must watch the video to see what we get....and between the minutes 16:51 - 17:00 i saw it....in the subtitle: they said: " They blend into basically whatever their surroundings are. Camouflaging themselves so you can´t see them, and while they are doing this they can strike at you from multiple directions".

And then i recordnized it: They can NOT camouflage themselves, blend into their surroundings....they have not one single trait baseline ( i mean the ones where you can not choose between 3 traits...i mean the 3 that you get on baseline)....

So maybe they can get a additive to an existing baseline: When you dont move for 5 seconds you blend into your surrounding ( Stealth) and keep it as long as you want: BUT you loose it when you move again...so you have stealth as long as you dont move, but moving destroys the illusion of your surrounding.

That would be something cool....

(also i hope they read the small staff rework thread)...

And now: I will watch some Gw2 Videos from the stress test, i really can not wait any longer for the expansion, are that really 6 days that we must wait?

> @Dondagora.9645 said:

> I like the idea of a Trait that gave us a short stealth when Mirage Cloaking, so we can dodge to break targeting.

>

> More so, I still don't understand how Camoflage didn't make it into the final version and Mirrors did.

Because development was based on the word Mirage, and then an artist drew up a concept art of what is now the Mirrors. That's what we're based around. A picture and a word.