Make more epic mounts like the warhound mount

AIZECK.8279

And please continue to keep them at 2000 gems. I know all the work that's put into making something like this and I will gladly support this decision.

Please give me that Mordrem mount that I saw since Brink and going "I would like to ride that" then seeing the Raptor and going "I want that mount on that Raptor."

Please release it and also make it 2000 gems. ~~I will willingly buy it for 2000 gems. Honest to Grenth.~~

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> And please continue to keep them at 2000 gems.

Hahahahahahahahaa No.

I hope for the love of Talos that you understand it's 2k for **ONE** mount skin. That's $25 USD for ONE mount skin. As an Aussie that's $32 AUD, and I hear it's even more for Europeans. There's absolutely no way you can justify to me why you would pay $32 for ONE skin. I'd pay that for a full set, sure, but not for one front-heavy ugly-ass goat.

> @"Miss Lana.5276" said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > And please continue to keep them at 2000 gems.

>

> Hahahahahahahahaa No.

>

> I hope for the love of Talos that you understand it's 2k for **ONE** mount skin. That's $25 USD for ONE mount skin. As an Aussie that's $32 AUD, and I hear it's even more for Europeans. There's absolutely no way you can justify to me why you would pay $32 for ONE skin. I'd pay that for a full set, sure, but not for one front-heavy ugly-kitten goat.

Sorry. My whole sarcasm machine got completely destroyed and overloaded the moment I saw that Flaming Mecha Ram-Doggy skin this morning and haven't had time to fix it yet.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > @"Miss Lana.5276" said:

> > > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > > And please continue to keep them at 2000 gems.

> >

> > Hahahahahahahahaa No.

> >

> > I hope for the love of Talos that you understand it's 2k for **ONE** mount skin. That's $25 USD for ONE mount skin. As an Aussie that's $32 AUD, and I hear it's even more for Europeans. There's absolutely no way you can justify to me why you would pay $32 for ONE skin. I'd pay that for a full set, sure, but not for one front-heavy ugly-kitten goat.

>

> Sorry. My whole sarcasm machine got completely destroyed and overloaded the moment I saw that Flaming Mecha Ram-Doggy skin this morning and haven't had time to fix it yet.

Ahh, my apologies, with how many people support this dumb move I was unsurprised to see another. Now I know you're sane, so that's ok.

Here's hoping your sarcasm machine (and anet's moral machine) gets fixed soon!

The mount is actually cool, and I do hope they continue making more mount skins that are full model swaps and not just recolors or minor model tweaks.

The 2000 gem price tag, though... I mean, yeah, I get it, all the other companies charge that much for their mount skins too. But glider skins were reasonably priced at 400-500 gems, so the HUGE leap to 2000 is just crazy to me. Yeah, you probably see your mount a lot more than you do a glider, but... I dunno, its still seeming pretty ridiculous. I might still buy a skin or two in the future even at 2000 gems, but it'll have to be REALLY cool. If they were more like, say, 1000 or 1200 I'd be more willing to probably pay more money overall by buying more mount skins that I think are pretty cool, and not only the ones that are completely awesome.

2k gems for something like a detailed skin seems ok to me.

Since they put resources into extras which do not add content, i want that the ones who required them pay the price.

Game is free, and expansions cost 30$ every 2 years.

Every extra could be purchased with golds or real money, and if its not a QoL, its cost should be higher.

It could seem too high 2k gems, but if you compare the model with any spooky mount you will see the work they have done.

The price is fair in relation to recolours ( or with minimum changes ), but ofc if you think a recolour is too expensive in terms of gems, then 2k could also be too much for a real skin.

Yes 2000 gems are nothing an if anet fix the market things will be better an so far dungeons are the cursed place that none sets foot anet y you nerf the dungeons did the 1 gold per one run destroy your economy how many psychopaths can make 100 runs per day to make 100 gold fix the game anet fix the economy an the dungeons

Because of the high gem cost and way the warhound was presented in the gemstore, I first thought it might be a completely unique new mount- new animations, skills, etc.. I don't mind that it's not- it's a nice skin. But it was a bit misleading. I think a 700 gem cost, the same as player outfits, would be a happy medium between too cheap and too expensive.