So nerfs to core war and spellbreaker plus d/p daredevil but nothing else?

Zuko.7132

If you didn't see SB nerfs coming I dont know what to tell you. Not to mention the nerf to SB isn't even that big, it's not like they have been nerfed to the ground. They are still top tier for sure.

And it is about time Thief got nerfed...people have been complaining about them for a long time.

Scourge got its OP'ness due to 2 "bugs" which now have both been fixed. It is in an alright place atm, too bad people don't want to learn how to counter as much as they wanna complain. Scourges "bug" fixes were a heavier nerf than today SB nerfs.

FB is not OP by itself...but scary with a team even then, not as broken as SB was.

> @reukies.6418 said:

> If you didn't see SB nerfs coming I dont know what to tell you. Not to mention the nerf to SB isn't even that big, it's not like they have been nerfed to the ground. They are still top tier for sure.

>

> And it is about time Thief got nerfed...people have been complaining about them for a long time.

>

> Scourge got its OP'ness due to 2 "bugs" which now have both been fixed. It is in an alright place atm, too bad people don't want to learn how to counter as much as they wanna complain. Scourges "bug" fixes were a heavier nerf than today SB nerfs.

>

> FB is not OP by itself...but scary with a team even then, not as broken as SB was.

The ability to corrupt boons at the speed Scourge does is ultra broken.

> @reukies.6418 said:

> If you didn't see SB nerfs coming I dont know what to tell you. Not to mention the nerf to SB isn't even that big, it's not like they have been nerfed to the ground. They are still top tier for sure.

>

> And it is about time Thief got nerfed...people have been complaining about them for a long time.

>

> Scourge got its OP'ness due to 2 "bugs" which now have both been fixed. It is in an alright place atm, too bad people don't want to learn how to counter as much as they wanna complain. Scourges "bug" fixes were a heavier nerf than today SB nerfs.

>

> FB is not OP by itself...but scary with a team even then, not as broken as SB was.

u say SB is broken, u are really Braindead, they destroys Warrior with that Patch, u dont have any chance in a 1 vs 1 Situation vs. 1 Conditional Player. Anet lies with, saying that they fixed Conditionals, who is the nerf about it?

> @otto.5684 said:

> > @reukies.6418 said:

> > If you didn't see SB nerfs coming I dont know what to tell you. Not to mention the nerf to SB isn't even that big, it's not like they have been nerfed to the ground. They are still top tier for sure.

> >

> > And it is about time Thief got nerfed...people have been complaining about them for a long time.

> >

> > Scourge got its OP'ness due to 2 "bugs" which now have both been fixed. It is in an alright place atm, too bad people don't want to learn how to counter as much as they wanna complain. Scourges "bug" fixes were a heavier nerf than today SB nerfs.

> >

> > FB is not OP by itself...but scary with a team even then, not as broken as SB was.

>

> The ability to corrupt boons at the speed Scourge does is ultra broken.

Mass boon corruption is just frustrating when AoE boons are handed out like candy. Elementalist can't help but do it either, since they're forced to take arcane and water (being reliant on regen for cleanse is cruelty).

> @reukies.6418 said:

>

>

>

I absolutely saw SB nerfs coming, but it was not the only one that deserved to be nerfed by any means. I think it was overnerfed, but my main issue is that it was the only one along with thief that was nerfed when it was not the only one over performing.

DD was in the perfect spot of skill vs reward. It needs the mobility because it's not a top tier teamfighter. It's roamer, a +1er, it can't fight on point against nearly 1/2 the builds out there. I really hope DD is at least left alone now for good. DD needs to have strong disengage abilities or else you just delete the build from pvp.

> @Despond.2174 said:

> DD was in the perfect spot of skill vs reward. It needs the mobility because it's not a top tier teamfighter. It's roamer, a +1er, it can't fight on point against nearly 1/2 the builds out there. I really hope DD is at least left alone now for good. DD needs to have strong disengage abilities or else you just delete the build from pvp.

Yeah, I was actually hoping for a trim to p/p. It requires too little skill to play for how strong it is. I think d/p was in a pretty good spot before this nerfing, at least in the absence of nerfs to scourge.

> @PassionWhisky.3457 said:

> > @reukies.6418 said:

> > If you didn't see SB nerfs coming I dont know what to tell you. Not to mention the nerf to SB isn't even that big, it's not like they have been nerfed to the ground. They are still top tier for sure.

> >

> > And it is about time Thief got nerfed...people have been complaining about them for a long time.

> >

> > Scourge got its OP'ness due to 2 "bugs" which now have both been fixed. It is in an alright place atm, too bad people don't want to learn how to counter as much as they wanna complain. Scourges "bug" fixes were a heavier nerf than today SB nerfs.

> >

> > FB is not OP by itself...but scary with a team even then, not as broken as SB was.

>

> u say SB is broken, u are really Braindead, they destroys Warrior with that Patch, u dont have any chance in a 1 vs 1 Situation vs. 1 Conditional Player. Anet lies with, saying that they fixed Conditionals, who is the nerf about it?

I can tell you that this isn't true. You just don't know how to fight them yet because having permanent resistance carried Spellbreaker against condition builds.

I don't see whats op about Fire Brand at all. Way back when core guardian bunker was the support choice for the vast majority of pvp teams and nobody complained then Im not sure why its a big problem now. If support Druid and Ele need buffs they should get it but that doesn't mean FireBrand deserves to be nerfed. The build does zero damge. It would also help if A-net didn't insist on it almost always being a condi meta a couple of good spike power dps can take down a firebrand easy. Problem is your lucky to see 1 of those in a match and yes Firebrand is very strong versus conditions no argument there.

Heavens forbid a class doesnt have a perm (or near perm) resistance uptime, shutting down most condi builds effortless. I do like the Axe buffs tho and the balance to FC was something most people def saw coming. I may dust off my War and actually play my SB axe build I thoerycrafted.

daredevil's balance....could have def been done differently. 4s is quite a bit imo.

Balances all around otherwise seemed pretty fair imo.

Sb is bad. The nerf to fc was good but the nerf to berserker stance went too far. It would've been fine if they has done 4 second duration but kept the pulse duration at 3sec per pulse or reduced pulse duration to 1 and kept original duration with the reduced cd but doing both was way too much of a hit. Now sb and core war get farmed by anyone with a brain as they no longer have the proper tools to deal with conditions the way that scourge and mirage are outputting them. Core>espec once again.

> @Ario.8964 said:

> Sb is bad. The nerf to fc was good but the nerf to berserker stance went too far. It would've been fine if they has done 4 second duration but kept the pulse duration at 3sec per pulse or reduced pulse duration to 1 and kept original duration with the reduced cd but doing both was way too much of a hit. Now sb and core war get farmed by anyone with a brain as they no longer have the proper tools to deal with conditions the way that scourge and mirage are outputting them. Core>espec once again.

You have to change your approach. You can't just ignore conditions anymore, meaning you have to be smarter in how you engage/disengage and use your skills. Maybe even change your build setup.