Anet, please revert the Reaper's Shroud uptime!

Xiiro.2340

Are people really have life force issues tho? Between all the ways to gain life force and especially using Spectral armor before going into shroud if u want to stay in longer. Because the damage increase is nothing but great and if ppl are having issues outside of reaper shroud in terms of inc damage just take blood and wells for the prot and healing and if ppl are really starving for life force even more while in actual Shroud opt to take signet of undeath with spite and signets of suffering . Makes me think most of the complaints are coming from Condi reapers which have always struggled to have decent life force gain outside of staff or warhorn and things just dying.

> @Lalainnia.3598 said:

> Are people really have life force issues tho? Between all the ways to gain life force and especially using Spectral armor before going into shroud if u want to stay in longer. Because the damage increase is nothing but great and if ppl are having issues outside of reaper shroud in terms of inc damage just take blood and wells for the prot and healing and if ppl are really starving for life force even more while in actual Shroud opt to take signet of undeath with spite and signets of suffering . Makes me think most of the complaints are coming from Condi reapers which have always struggled to have decent life force gain outside of staff or warhorn and things just dying.

For pve ok. But in 1v1 noone will stand inside the wells, only if hes a complete idiot

> @Lalainnia.3598 said:

> Are people really have life force issues tho? Between all the ways to gain life force and especially using Spectral armor before going into shroud if u want to stay in longer. Because the damage increase is nothing but great and if ppl are having issues outside of reaper shroud in terms of inc damage just take blood and wells for the prot and healing and if ppl are really starving for life force even more while in actual Shroud opt to take signet of undeath with spite and signets of suffering . Makes me think most of the complaints are coming from Condi reapers which have always struggled to have decent life force gain outside of staff or warhorn and things just dying.

For pve ok. But in 1v1 noone will stand inside the wells, only if hes a complete idiot

> @ilmau.9781 said:

> > @dceptaconroy.7928 said:

> > Yeah a few of us have alrdy indicated new reaper is alright in pve, no real issues there. WvW and PvP are trickier post patch.

>

> it is not trickier, it is unplayable. :(

That's funny ... lots of people I know are capable of playing it. Seems to me it's more about the player than the spec.

> @Obtena.7952 said:

> > @ilmau.9781 said:

> > > @dceptaconroy.7928 said:

> > > Yeah a few of us have alrdy indicated new reaper is alright in pve, no real issues there. WvW and PvP are trickier post patch.

> >

> > it is not trickier, it is unplayable. :(

>

> That's funny ... lots of people I know are capable of playing it. Seems to me it's more about the player than the spec.

do they play raids? no beacouse this case i really would like to see them in WvW or PvP :)