What's your Build currently, Post patch?

Eltiana.9420

Too much complaining, not enough builds posted. With the amount of complaining, I'm sure the complaints are warranted, but I'd still like to know what you're all playing with build wise now, post patch. Let's try and be at least a little bit constructive here. Not going to lie, my build is currently in flux, was halfway through changing my ascended gear to Valkyrie to play Valk Reaper in open world (I don't really Fractal/PVP/WvW/raid atm but maybe someday?), and now kind of unsure if that's even the way I should be going now. I'm about here right now:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNAR3dn0ICN2gV2Am2A0bilcBjqMsGaWQBgGQCIuKuF/iA-jhwfQAc1fA6GAA-e

Blighter's Boon is just for Open world, would obviously change to Reaper's Onslaught if I wanted to go full DPS. Currently full signet just to test, though I'm thinking of changing out Locust and Vamp for other stuff. Chilled to the Bone I just never bothered to change. Runes/Sigils, I have no idea where I'm going with right now. Strength maybe?

Regardless, that's where I'm at right now, just figured I'd see where all of you are collectively at.