Disable Path of Corruption now

Chaith.8256

WHAT pisses me off the most when necros sit thier and say scourge is not op l2p And claim they were already heavily nerfed because thwey had a bug fix when if i try to solo a scourge on say a burn firebrand i can fight for a gd while but being melee and having to get close i end up burning all my cleanses and guardian has alot of cleanses hel;l even after resting cd of tomes it is not enough every time i would cleanse a condi they are instantly reapplied i try to avoid shades but the scourge can have 100% uptime in shade so cant rlyu avoid it unless you are ranged so prty much play ranged or gtfo. I kept killing this scourge in a spvp match well it was me on my ranger vs scourge and thief i kept killing him any way and he had a legendary title and he put in map chat i am a complete scrub yadayada after dying to me repeatadly cuz i called him out on his shit

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @LanfearShadowflame.3189 said:

> Interesting.

> It sounds like they got the functionality of F2 backwards (and multiplied) somewhere. Or does it still convert conditions on you into boons like it's supposed to?

>

> Hope they fix it, regardless.

Yes, it still convert 2 conditions to boons, while corrupting 4 boon to conditions from enemies if you have Path of Corruption traited.

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @LanfearShadowflame.3189 said:

> > Interesting.

> > It sounds like they got the functionality of F2 backwards (and multiplied) somewhere. Or does it still convert conditions on you into boons like it's supposed to?

> >

> > Hope they fix it, regardless.

>

> Yes, it still convert 2 conditions to boons, while corrupting 4 boon to conditions from enemies if you have Path of Corruption traited.

Yeah, just sounds like they got some wires crossed when it's traited. If its working fine with core and reaper, i'd call it an 'unintended interaction' with the scourge coding, not necessarily is it the scourge F2 skill itself either. They could have a multiplier somewhere it shouldn't be that's getting picked up.

Regardless, it needs fixing and quickly. Because if they do go the route of disabling F2, that's going to suck terribly. I'd rather they disable the trait and have to gimp without it until it's fixed. But that's just my opinion on it.

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @LanfearShadowflame.3189 said:

> > Interesting.

> > It sounds like they got the functionality of F2 backwards (and multiplied) somewhere. Or does it still convert conditions on you into boons like it's supposed to?

> >

> > Hope they fix it, regardless.

>

> Yes, it still convert 2 conditions to boons, while corrupting 4 boon to conditions from enemies if you have Path of Corruption traited.

That contradicts other testing.. Apparently it's 0 corrupted without Path of Corruption traited, the bug lies in Path of Corruption trait.

fix scourges asap. this is how you start a season anet after that insane thing you did last season. why not simply disable pvp if you want people not to play pvp. or make it class restrictive?

god i just did another match, i have so much hate for you anet right now. i think i am done with your "pvp". gonna go buy for honor its on sale and i hear its complete garbage but that means its million times better than this.

> @Chaith.8256 said:

> > @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > > @LanfearShadowflame.3189 said:

> > > Interesting.

> > > It sounds like they got the functionality of F2 backwards (and multiplied) somewhere. Or does it still convert conditions on you into boons like it's supposed to?

> > >

> > > Hope they fix it, regardless.

> >

> > Yes, it still convert 2 conditions to boons, while corrupting 4 boon to conditions from enemies if you have Path of Corruption traited.

>

> That contradicts other testing.. Apparently it's 0 corrupted without Path of Corruption traited, the bug lies in Path of Corruption trait.

Yes, it don't corrupt without Path of corruption... What I said is that it only do it's base function (Convert 2 conditions to boons) without PoC, while PoC is proccing twice when this skill is activated.

> @shadowpass.4236 said:

> Is Anet aware of this bug? PvP is completely cancer right now because of it.

[i posted it on Bug Report forum](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15327/bug-nefarious-favor-corrupting-more-boons-than-intended-with-path-of-corruption "I posted it on Bug Report forum"), but it keep being buried by other threads.

> @"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:

> > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > > @SuperSpicyCurry.2415 said:

> > > I still think it's damage is kitten absurd for a """""support""""" spec

> >

> > To be fair scourge doesn't really have any support.

>

> Barrier from heal and condi conversion from f2 perhaps?

Laughable compared to actual support specs.

> @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > @"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:

> > > @Crinn.7864 said:

> > > > @SuperSpicyCurry.2415 said:

> > > > I still think it's damage is kitten absurd for a """""support""""" spec

> > >

> > > To be fair scourge doesn't really have any support.

> >

> > Barrier from heal and condi conversion from f2 perhaps?

>

> Laughable compared to actual support specs.

I know right. Since they sold this as support spec which ended up being cancer shadowing over wvw and spvp.

> @Vertep.2498 said:

> > @Ravezaar.4951 said:

> > Maybe change the Title to disable path of corruption as u said in first post, not disable Scourge... last sounds like a whine

>

> nope, even without this scourge is kitten broken af as its still not reworked/nerfed

Well he changed it, since that is clearly a glitch. Wasnt actually doing that pre- 7th Nov. And unlike Chaith you just sound pathetic.