if you going to make berserker stance 4 secs

Lighter.5631

> @Lighter.5631 said:

> make it like the old one which completely immune conditions instead of resistance.

> 4 seconds of easily removable resistance is nothing, plus no resistance chaining with the change

Imo, the old version was worse. We weren't immune to conditions, we were immune to condi application. Meaning, if you got condi bombed before you used it (which is worse now than before), Berserker Stance would do nothing for you. It was only useful as a skill before a push, and the counterplay was to wait a few secs for it to wear out.

In comparison, the new Berserker Stance basically gives 4-5s of relief from condi pressure as 1s pulses of 1s of Resistance isn't easily countered by boon hate.

as a spellbreakaer in medium population wvw I've just been running featherfoot grace instead and its honestly been 10x smoother, plus the superspeed mid zerg is invaluable. forget the adreline u get enough go that anyway. i get that the non-pulse is annoying, and if they added that to the meditation its be 100% preferable, but honestly the breakstun makes up for it imo, because isn't that what your trying to avoid with the pulse?

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > @Lighter.5631 said:

> > make it like the old one which completely immune conditions instead of resistance.

> > 4 seconds of easily removable resistance is nothing, plus no resistance chaining with the change

>

> Imo, the old version was worse. We weren't immune to conditions, we were immune to condi application. Meaning, if you got condi bombed before you used it (which is worse now than before), Berserker Stance would do nothing for you. It was only useful as a skill before a push, and the counterplay was to wait a few secs for it to wear out.

>

> In comparison, the new Berserker Stance basically gives 4-5s of relief from condi pressure as 1s pulses of 1s of Resistance isn't easily countered by boon hate.

well yea, i forgot my bad, but make it un strippable resistance

> @Zzero.4316 said:

> as a spellbreakaer in medium population wvw I've just been running featherfoot grace instead and its honestly been 10x smoother, plus the superspeed mid zerg is invaluable. forget the adreline u get enough go that anyway. i get that the non-pulse is annoying, and if they added that to the meditation its be 100% preferable, but honestly the breakstun makes up for it imo, because isn't that what your trying to avoid with the pulse?

how can u replace berserker stance with something that is already on your slot?

I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

> @Cerby.1069 said:

> I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

>

> Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

>

> There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

>

> As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

>

> Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

When I run core warrior I run a fairly similar build, although a little bit more tanky with a little less mobility (no sword), which those 2 things combined might be my downfall sometimes.

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

> >

> > Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

> >

> > There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

> >

> > As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

> >

> > Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

>

> When I run core warrior I run a fairly similar build, although a little bit more tanky with a little less mobility (no sword), which those 2 things combined might be my downfall sometimes.

Different builds work better or worse for different scenarios. Not sure what you're using, but I'm sure not being a little tankier and using axe has been my downfall before too. It really just depends on personal playstyle and what you're up against.

I'm glad to see the increased build diversity that Spellbreaker allows for power warrior though, letting us break the tyranny of stance s a bit.

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > > > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

> > >

> > > Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

> > >

> > > There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

> > >

> > > As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

> > >

> > > Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

> >

> > When I run core warrior I run a fairly similar build, although a little bit more tanky with a little less mobility (no sword), which those 2 things combined might be my downfall sometimes.

>

> Different builds work better or worse for different scenarios. Not sure what you're using, but I'm sure not being a little tankier and using axe has been my downfall before too. It really just depends on personal playstyle and what you're up against.

>

> I'm glad to see the increased build diversity that Spellbreaker allows for power warrior though, letting us break the tyranny of stance s a bit.

Well for me it's fighting condi classes, in the end if I could finish them faster I might have better luck. I always seem to have issues fighting condi builds, I usually do fairly well against power based builds (IDK why but I can read them better maybe). I think allot of it is that the thing that gets me most is condi based things that are ground based aoe vs there aren't many power based constant dmg aoe things. While my build is fairly well equipped to deal with negating power based builds. I'm too impatient to wait out a condi bomb, mainly because while I'm avoiding the aoe's they're busy doing damage on me and I'm not getting to hit them which hurts any build that utilizes AH and MMR.

> > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > > > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > > > > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

> > > >

> > > > Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

> > > >

> > > > There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

> > > >

> > > > As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

> > > >

> > > > Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

> > >

> > > When I run core warrior I run a fairly similar build, although a little bit more tanky with a little less mobility (no sword), which those 2 things combined might be my downfall sometimes.

> >

> > Different builds work better or worse for different scenarios. Not sure what you're using, but I'm sure not being a little tankier and using axe has been my downfall before too. It really just depends on personal playstyle and what you're up against.

> >

> > I'm glad to see the increased build diversity that Spellbreaker allows for power warrior though, letting us break the tyranny of stance s a bit.

>

> Well for me it's fighting condi classes, in the end if I could finish them faster I might have better luck. I always seem to have issues fighting condi builds, I usually do fairly well against power based builds (IDK why but I can read them better maybe). I think allot of it is that the thing that gets me most is condi based things that are ground based aoe vs there aren't many power based constant dmg aoe things. While my build is fairly well equipped to deal with negating power based builds. I'm too impatient to wait out a condi bomb, mainly because while I'm avoiding the aoe's they're busy doing damage on me and I'm not getting to hit them which hurts any build that utilizes AH and MMR.

It's definitely not easy, and the spamable fire-and-forget aoe condi proliferation is undoubtedly tough on melee builds.

Which server are you on? I'd be happy to roam around with you if we ever get paired up to show you how I've been managing, on the off chance that there's anything there that you could add to your own bag of tricks. Even if we don't get paired up, EotM might be another way to do it, though the last time I was in there (while waiting for wvw queues) it was a ghost town.

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > > @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> > > > > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > > > > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > > > > > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

> > > > >

> > > > > Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> > > > > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

> > > > >

> > > > > There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

> > > > >

> > > > > As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

> > > >

> > > > When I run core warrior I run a fairly similar build, although a little bit more tanky with a little less mobility (no sword), which those 2 things combined might be my downfall sometimes.

> > >

> > > Different builds work better or worse for different scenarios. Not sure what you're using, but I'm sure not being a little tankier and using axe has been my downfall before too. It really just depends on personal playstyle and what you're up against.

> > >

> > > I'm glad to see the increased build diversity that Spellbreaker allows for power warrior though, letting us break the tyranny of stance s a bit.

> >

> > Well for me it's fighting condi classes, in the end if I could finish them faster I might have better luck. I always seem to have issues fighting condi builds, I usually do fairly well against power based builds (IDK why but I can read them better maybe). I think allot of it is that the thing that gets me most is condi based things that are ground based aoe vs there aren't many power based constant dmg aoe things. While my build is fairly well equipped to deal with negating power based builds. I'm too impatient to wait out a condi bomb, mainly because while I'm avoiding the aoe's they're busy doing damage on me and I'm not getting to hit them which hurts any build that utilizes AH and MMR.

>

> It's definitely not easy, and the spamable fire-and-forget aoe condi proliferation is undoubtedly tough on melee builds.

>

> Which server are you on? I'd be happy to roam around with you if we ever get paired up to show you how I've been managing, on the off chance that there's anything there that you could add to your own bag of tricks. Even if we don't get paired up, EotM might be another way to do it, though the last time I was in there (while waiting for wvw queues) it was a ghost town.

I'm on IoJ stuck with SoS (2nd time in a row) being stuck in T1 because other servers are throwing matches to stay out of T1.

Maybe reduce the adrenaline gain and keep the boon pulsing but no new condis applied after activation. As it is now, I think it might be better to use Balanced Stance and Natural Healing to ensure you don't get interrupted. With the duration being so short the low cleanse is a much bigger issue. Since everything pulses so fast now removing your own boons isn't a huge deal. I might even consider dropping Endure Pain and run Break Enchantments, Featherfoot Grace, and Balanced Stance. Hell, I might even run hammer just to CC chain Scourges.

> @BurrTheKing.8571 said:

> Maybe reduce the adrenaline gain and keep the boon pulsing but no new condis applied after activation. As it is now, I think it might be better to use Balanced Stance and Natural Healing to ensure you don't get interrupted. With the duration being so short the low cleanse is a much bigger issue. Since everything pulses so fast now removing your own boons isn't a huge deal. I might even consider dropping Endure Pain and run Break Enchantments, Featherfoot Grace, and Balanced Stance. Hell, I might even run hammer just to CC chain Scourges.

That'd be fun and unique. Something old, something new (nothing borrowed, nothing blue).

> @BurrTheKing.8571 said:

> Maybe reduce the adrenaline gain and keep the boon pulsing but no new condis applied after activation. As it is now, I think it might be better to use Balanced Stance and Natural Healing to ensure you don't get interrupted. With the duration being so short the low cleanse is a much bigger issue. Since everything pulses so fast now removing your own boons isn't a huge deal. I might even consider dropping Endure Pain and run Break Enchantments, Featherfoot Grace, and Balanced Stance. Hell, I might even run hammer just to CC chain Scourges.

I run hammer in Spvp since there's fewer people running away from me and yes scourges hate the hammer especially when you can chain CC with D/S in addition to hammer. Hammer CC was just made for SB.

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

>

> Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

>

> There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

>

> As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

>

> Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

That's exactly what I thought you run. Thanks for confirming. Explains alot.

I used to run the same for the longest time when hot launched. I've long since moved on though, and I've never looked back. You are very limited in what you can do with a build like yours.

But you don't need me to tell you the problems with the build. You wouldn't listen if I did. Any other competent warrior can easily tell you though, so ask one of them. All you can do in wvsw with that build is die or sit and wait if you are outnumbered. You are depending on your teammates to even out the numbers all the time. You complain about my wvsw build leeching off others? Its the exact opposite, urs is leeching. I would know, I've done ur build and my build for years. That's why I switched, I'm able to make an impact in even the worst of situations with my newer builds. I can see why you spend so much time on the forums with these matchups going on ...lol.

And in terms of your other comments: noone on our server knows who you are. Noone in the guild remembers you either. Noone even noticed you are no longer in it. Apparently you haven't even noticed either! Its been over a week. You are wayyyy out of touch with everything. The game is different than it was 2 years ago.

I don't even notice you when you are playing in wvsw. You are just a single piece with a build like urs. You can't do anything noticeable or important to changing the landscape or the result of a fight. Just another nameless green dot. At most you can waste time in a 1vs2 against competent players with a build like that, and that's pushing it. You kill slow with vanilla builds, especially with a sword mh, every worthwhile fight is a marathon. Maybe you enjoy slow fights, good for you. Play the way that makes you happy. I like to do things fast and efficiently though, get to the real meat of the modes.

Break out of your bubble and try a new build. You'll thank me. Vanilla warrior can be strong, but for modes like wvsw....you are killing your own potential when you take it. I've never seen you run anything other than vanilla warrior, its all you post about, its all you run ingame lately.

But you don't want my advice, so fine. Keep doing what you do best.....whatever that may be.

And you go right ahead and ask EBAY. Tiny Yuno Gasai or Choppy, who would they rather have in a fight? I would win HANDS DOWN. Its not even a contest. I find that hilarious you could even entertain the idea you are a greater crowd pleaser. But keep telling urself alternative facts, its what you are best at.

Your build is way worse with the berserker stance changes when fighting condi users, anyone thinking objectively can see that. You can think what you want, but at least don't drag anyone else down to your level. I already documented the limitations of the new berserker stance on the forums, look through my postings and the others postings. Learn something new, gotta bring you into 2017 one way or another.

> @Cerby.1069 said:

> > @Choppy.4183 said:

> > > @Cerby.1069 said:

> > > I wanna see choppy's berserker stance build. he won't show it to anyone though... what a pity. He won't show anyone his builds or videos or any content or evidence of anything. He's hogging all the pro mlg builds to himself clearly. The man knows what he's talking about he's been on the forums for so long playing warrior for so long.

> >

> > Lol, I've posted different builds over the years, including this one (which hasn't changed that much for some time).

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAseRjMdQXIWFCmdAnIGICK9Lm+pwCgIonxT4FWBA-jVCEABxs/Qiq/slSw20HwkyPIOEAGcCAe4BAAwRAIAwBw5Nv5nH48zP/8zPvrP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUAVpMC-w

> >

> > There's nothing particularly out of the box about it, relying on the standard chassis that's been the foundation of most power builds since before HoT. It's by no means the only viable build out there either. With minor trait, weapon, or gear changes, you can easily tailor to what you're finding on the map at any given time.

> >

> > As for evidence, my offer still stands to fight you in an arena to demonstrate what's wrong with the builds you've been posting. Feel free to ask your guildmates who've seen us both play how they think that'll work out for you too.

> >

> > Not that your salty post had anything to do with what this thread's about, mind you.

>

> That's exactly what I thought you run. Thanks for confirming. Explains alot.

>

> I used to run the same for the longest time when hot launched. I've long since moved on though, and I've never looked back. You are very limited in what you can do with a build like yours.

>

> But you don't need me to tell you the problems with the build. You wouldn't listen if I did. Any other competent warrior can easily tell you though, so ask one of them. All you can do in wvsw with that build is die or sit and wait if you are outnumbered. You are depending on your teammates to even out the numbers all the time. You complain about my wvsw build leeching off others? Its the exact opposite, urs is leeching. I would know, I've done ur build and my build for years. That's why I switched, I'm able to make an impact in even the worst of situations with my newer builds. I can see why you spend so much time on the forums with these matchups going on ...lol.

>

> And in terms of your other comments: noone on our server knows who you are. Noone in the guild remembers you either. Noone even noticed you are no longer in it. Apparently you haven't even noticed either! Its been over a week. You are wayyyy out of touch with everything. The game is different than it was 2 years ago.

> I don't even notice you when you are playing in wvsw. You are just a single piece with a build like urs. You can't do anything noticeable or important to changing the landscape or the result of a fight. Just another nameless green dot. At most you can waste time in a 1vs2 against competent players with a build like that, and that's pushing it. You kill slow with vanilla builds, especially with a sword mh, every worthwhile fight is a marathon. Maybe you enjoy slow fights, good for you. Play the way that makes you happy. I like to do things fast and efficiently though, get to the real meat of the modes.

>

> Break out of your bubble and try a new build. You'll thank me. Vanilla warrior can be strong, but for modes like wvsw....you are killing your own potential when you take it. I've never seen you run anything other than vanilla warrior, its all you post about, its all you run ingame lately.

>

> But you don't want my advice, so fine. Keep doing what you do best.....whatever that may be.

> And you go right ahead and ask EBAY. Tiny Yuno Gasai or Choppy, who would they rather have in a fight? I would win HANDS DOWN. Its not even a contest. I find that hilarious you could even entertain the idea you are a greater crowd pleaser. But keep telling urself alternative facts, its what you are best at.

>

> Your build is way worse with the berserker stance changes when fighting condi users, anyone thinking objectively can see that. You can think what you want, but at least don't drag anyone else down to your level. I already documented the limitations of the new berserker stance on the forums, look through my postings and the others postings. Learn something new, gotta bring you into 2017 one way or another.

Man, do you just need a hug or something? My offer to demonstrate still stands... are you going to keep running from it?

> @Justine.6351 said:

> Only one way to settle that,

> Duels!

Mostly agree. In addition, I'd love to see some of the more experienced players weigh in on the relative merits of the builds as well.

Seeing how this thread us about condi management, I suppose we should at least factor that in to avoid derailment.

The build I posted uses Berserker Stance, Healing Signet, Brawlers Recovery, Hoelbrak Runes, superior movement (gs, sword, Bull's Charge), buckets of endurance for plenty of dodges, and Shield Block.

The two builds Cerby has recently posted has Berserker Stance, gs mobility, and rifle range on one, and then Shake It Off (2 condi clear per 25s) and rifle range on the other.

Worth noting, he has no stability on either one except for the first few seconds of a fight, and no stun breaks except for the one on the second (which is tied to his one condi clear.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnckCVhg9dA2dAcigleAzIA8BiAvT3s739YOsBeaA-j1CFABppLoWNMq9AAQa/R5X1HQhCV/x6jQg6HIgrUCCwFAghDBQAAEgbezs5NDcezbezbezz1t55NvNPv5t5Nv55JFwELjA-w

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU3XnckCdeg9dA2dAcigliA7YMsA+ZGDgOYA4d4mcfuA-j1CFABVfAFW4gAUo6PWfECU7BAkmuhrUCq+BCAgLAQtaYQa/R5XAAEgbezMPzDcezbezbezz1t55NvNPv5t5Nv55JFwALjA-w

I'm genuinely curious to know what others think. Cerby seems confident that experienced players will see the wisdom of his builds in the context of roaming/small scale wvw, and agree with its superiority over the fairly common setup that I posted that (at its core) I can't take credit for because there's nothing particularly innovative about it.

Thoughts?

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > @Justine.6351 said:

> > Only one way to settle that,

> > Duels!

>

> Mostly agree. In addition, I'd love to see some of the more experienced players weigh in on the relative merits of the builds as well.

>

> Seeing how this thread us about condi management, I suppose we should at least factor that in to avoid derailment.

>

> The build I posted uses Berserker Stance, Healing Signet, Brawlers Recovery, Hoelbrak Runes, superior movement (gs, sword, Bull's Charge), buckets of endurance for plenty of dodges, and Shield Block.

>

> The two builds Cerby has recently posted has Berserker Stance, gs mobility, and rifle range on one, and then Shake It Off (2 condi clear per 25s) and rifle range on the other.

>

> Worth noting, he has no stability on either one except for the first few seconds of a fight, and no stun breaks except for the one on the second (which is tied to his one condi clear.

>

> http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnckCVhg9dA2dAcigleAzIA8BiAvT3s739YOsBeaA-j1CFABppLoWNMq9AAQa/R5X1HQhCV/x6jQg6HIgrUCCwFAghDBQAAEgbezs5NDcezbezbezz1t55NvNPv5t5Nv55JFwELjA-w

>

> http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAU3XnckCdeg9dA2dAcigliA7YMsA+ZGDgOYA4d4mcfuA-j1CFABVfAFW4gAUo6PWfECU7BAkmuhrUCq+BCAgLAQtaYQa/R5XAAEgbezMPzDcezbezbezz1t55NvNPv5t5Nv55JFwALjA-w

>

> I'm genuinely curious to know what others think. Cerby seems confident that experienced players will see the wisdom of his builds in the context of roaming/small scale wvw, and agree with its superiority over the fairly common setup that I posted that (at its core) I can't take credit for because there's nothing particularly innovative about it.

>

> Thoughts?

Cerby is Tiny Yuno sniper person?

Oh yeah he is. Hides in towers and downs glass players with killshot. Then stands on wall for 30sec to recharge while the downed player gets rally. Seems pretty effective... When we see him at night (on the rare occasion he is not found hiding in a tower) we just zerg him down cause he got no mobility.

Regarding his builds, well let me just say that he was the guy who got salty at me for putting invulnerabled fortifications in langour tower. Crying at me that it's supposed to ALWAYS be waypoint. Lolwhat?

> Why is furious and unsuspecting foe traited on those builds?

Likely Furious for the adren gain, since the builds are predicated on spamming gunflame, apparently often from atop towers, as per Justine's comment.

I'd guess Unsuspecting Foe to take advantage of disables dished out by allies, maybe Rifle Butt, and otherwise for lack of suitable competing traits.

I'd expect most people could steamroll someone using either of those builds, unless they were unlucky and ate a gunflame.

@"Justine.6351"

Yep, that's the one. The initial assault of your build would obliterate those builds as well, even assuming his first two dodges were used well. Avoid the first Gunflame as soon as he turns red, and RIP.

> @Choppy.4183 said:

> > Why is furious and unsuspecting foe traited on those builds?

>

> Likely Furious for the adren gain, since the builds are predicated on spamming gunflame, apparently often from atop towers, as per Justine's comment.

>

> I'd guess Unsuspecting Foe to take advantage of disables dished out by allies, maybe Rifle Butt, and otherwise for lack of suitable competing traits.

>

> I'd expect most people could steamroll someone using either of those builds, unless they were unlucky and ate a gunflame.

>

> @"Justine.6351"

> Yep, that's the one. The initial assault of your build would obliterate those builds as well, even assuming his first two dodges were used well. Avoid the first Gunflame as soon as he turns red, and RIP.

He'd have better luck with rending strikes and burst precision if he's REALLY set on taking arms. As far as unsuspecting foe goes sure maybe, but taking furious the grand-master trait to only utilize half of it is a little silly, but what do I know.

From a PvP perspective I've dropped EP and run featherfoot grace instead. I've had no issues killing mirage, scourge, etc and if you really want you can swap to leadership. I also haven't really noticed the loss of EP against power setups. You can pop featherfoot and kite with superspeed instead of tanking power damage for 2s with EP.

One benefit of a shorter cooldown berserker stance and with the adrenaline buffs is that if you see in the team comp you may be teamfighting a decent amount, you can swap to winds of disenchantment with a significant loss of adrenaline gain.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR4enMdAVhgt6CG7CciglrATJH06qB4Z4P8JGJAkAKAA-jpxHQB2rMgCPCAK7gAMu9HAwFA4bPAAA