Moa should get Supportive Beastmode

Kain Francois.4328

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supportive_(Archetype)

The one beastmode form that gains Outgoing Healing doesn't have any animals that grant Healing skills (Jacaranda is self-target), while Moa with Harmonic Cry is locked behind every other Beastmode form. It just seems like a really counter-intuitive design, which makes the entire Beastmode Form pointless.

I think one of the Moa animals should be changed to Supportive Beastmode, so that the Ranger benefits from the Outgoing Healing when it uses Harmonic Cry.

edit: new forum layout is interrupting my ability to post link.

* **White Moa** is currently categorised as **Deadly** - it should be moved to **Stout**, like **_most_** ice-themed animals are currently categorised _(Snow Leopard, Ice Drake and Alpine wolf are **Stout** while Polar Bear is versatile and Owl is supportive)_

* **Blue Moa** is currently categorised as **Stout** - it should be moved to **Supportive** - I mean it's unique ability grants AoE protection, if that's not support-oriented, I don't know what is ;)

> @"Kain Francois.4328" said:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Supportive_(Archetype)

>

> The one beastmode form that gains Outgoing Healing doesn't have any animals that grant Healing skills (Jacaranda is self-target), while Moa with Harmonic Cry is locked behind every other Beastmode form. It just seems like a really counter-intuitive design, which makes the entire Beastmode Form pointless.

>

> I think one of the Moa animals should be changed to Supportive Beastmode, so that the Ranger benefits from the Outgoing Healing when it uses Harmonic Cry.

Nah, that would make too much sense for Anet...