Why it's so hard to get to legend.

Interpretor.3091

> @Chaith.8256 said:

> > @TheDevice.2751 said:

> >

> > kitten bro where are all those scourge? ? Who cares, nerf em! Not firebrand. Don't disable firebrand or get all up-in arms about them. Its all scourge.

> >

> > I mean, we all knew how much the devs love mesmer and guard already.

>

> Oh there's a handful of Scourges in the top 25.

>

> Doesn't change the fact that Scourge is bad for the game and should be nerfed to the ground and rebuilt as something that doesn't prevent Melee builds like Scrapper/Herald/Reaper from queuing up.

Scourage isnt the only reason that it would prevent them queuing (not saying its not too strong). Condi reaper was also strong vs them and they were still there. Also missinformation, reaper can do just fine. Dont run bad build, like those on metabattle, specially bad gs, know your enemy and you will be fine.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell into a pattern of +6,+7,+8, -18. Over 3 days worth of about 15-20 games I have made like 3 points of progress. (Rank 8 now). Majority of my games are either stomps, or unwinnable games with DUOS ON MY TEAM.

Another thing I noticed was that I played VS a guild member the other day who's current rating is 1373. Why am I playing with and against players that are OVER 400 rating below me????? I understand 100-150 rating, but 400?!?!

![](https://i.imgur.com/koMqhM0.jpg "")

Missing these more and more...

![](https://i.imgur.com/VnYLu4m.jpg?1 "")

> @Emapudapus.1307 said:

> Scourage isnt the only reason that it would prevent them queuing (not saying its not too strong). *Condi reaper was also strong vs them and they were still there.* Also missinformation, reaper can do just fine. Dont run bad build, like those on metabattle, specially bad gs, know your enemy and you will be fine.

You just stated a very key point there, back when Necro ran Condi Reaper, there were still Scrappers, Heralds, and Reapers.

Scourge is the sole reason why those 3 professions are so rarely played, if ever.

All those 3 builds can do fine, as you pointed out about Reaper. *They do fine in fights without enemy Scourge.* it's not misinformation because in PvP, every team worth anything will have at least one Scourge.

Nobody is going to mention condi mirage? and how they can instantly and massively stack confusion on you, and re-stack it again if you manage to cleanse (if not dazed), everything while being invulnerable. Scourge has counterplay but this mirage spec is BROKEN and was broken before spellbreaker nerf, but now is obviously more evident.

> @Levijeh.1467 said:

> Nobody is going to mention condi mirage? and how they can instantly and massively stack confusion on you, and re-stack it again if you manage to cleanse (if not dazed), everything while being invulnerable. Scourge has counterplay but this mirage spec is BROKEN and was broken before spellbreaker nerf, but now is obviously more evident.

PoF brought some of the worst powercreep to PvP... which is saying a lot, because HoT also brought a ton of powercreep. Scourge is practically braindead (mash buttons 1-5, mash f1-f5, switch weapons, repeat), SB is crazy powerful in duels, condi mirage is beyond the pale, etc