[Fix] Champion Diwaana

weskay.9217

Regardless of the random boons that get applied to the bounty, the inherent Sandshield combined with its few-second burrow as well as its inherent heal makes for this bounty to be near impossible to complete. I have tried this bounty almost a dozen times now, with probably almost every random boom combination possible. It is the last bounty I need to complete in the Domain of Vabbi yet the closest time we have managed to kill it before it timed out was ~20%.

The Sandshield sends out a period blind as well as a reflect of ranged attacks that feels less like periodic and more like every second or third attack. Plus, the heal seems to be anywhere from around 5-10% which means you need an absurd amount of damage to compete with the heal. Both of these make this easily one of the most "broken" bosses" out there.

Please have a look at this in a future patch.

Yeah I'm tried both range and melee classes. Even with Deadeye at 1500 range, I still miss half of my attacks.

I managed to defeat Effazu the first time around but it was one that took a while. Most of the Djinn's take a while for that matter. This Diwaana is just... ridiculous.

> @weskay.9217 said:

> Yeah I'm tried both range and melee classes. Even with Deadeye at 1500 range, I still miss half of my attacks.

>

> I managed to defeat Effazu the first time around but it was one that took a while. Most of the Djinn's take a while for that matter. This Diwaana is just... ridiculous.

I haven't noticed any healing from the other Djinns.

The blind can be partially mitigated if you have a mesmer or two around. Temporal Enchanter + Signet of Inspiration would give some periods of condi immunity.