Improve Dungeons

DerJoker.9081

I'm basing my stance based off the Thread title. I'm also basing my opinions and ideas off of my experience within the game. Just to be clear, I'm not basing my ideas and opinions off the video in the OP. Fractals is some really great content. The rewards are fantastic, it generates a very good amount of gold without even having to farm them, and gives players the chance to acquire end-game gear/materials. I'd like to see the same thing for dungeons. Fractals adds another layer of game play that is fun and unique to the content through the use of Agony and Mistlock Instabilities. While dungeons provide an unequivocal play mode that, I think, is key to honing your skills since you don't have to focus on random mechanics.

OP here

I have absolutely no idea, how anet handles their dungeons, but from what you guys said, my opening "idea" appearantly is too much to ask for.

The generel point though, stays the same ; making them worthwhile, as mentioned before.

There are severel ways to achieve that, many might be too time consuming.

BUT

changing one line of code to increase rewards from the final chest is not much work, not even for all dungeon paths. (maybe just explorable)

also adding some more armour types/attribute combinations for us to choose from might take a bit longer, but that would not be terrible, unreasonably long.

That alone would make dungeons more worthwhile...