Deadhouse mastery point

Tom.6478

I'm just curious as to what other people think about this.

On my main alt, I was able to do it. My others....well it did not go so well.

So is this too hard or about right?

I think most will agree its one of the tougher ones. If you get knocked off you jackal, you got some major fighting to do just to get it back.

Again, what do you think....about right or too hard?

> @Tom.6478 said:

> I'm just curious as to what other people think about this.

> On my main alt, I was able to do it. My others....well it did not go so well.

> So is this too hard or about right?

> I think most will agree its one of the tougher ones. If you get knocked off you jackal, you got some major fighting to do just to get it back.

> Again, what do you think....about right or too hard?

>

It's certainly not effortless. My first time through I sniped it using my Thief. Shadow Refuge FTW. During Halloween I was just farming this area with my Mirage and another player who seemed to be doing the same thing, and it was actually pretty simple. It's not the easiest solo, but I think that's fine, just try and find someone else who needs it. It's less of an issue given that there are well more Mastery Points than you actually need at the moment, I've gotten all the current unlocks with several areas to spare.

I think this particular MP is about right with it's difficulty; easy enough to get with other people helping but still doable (albeit challening) solo. Calling out for help in mapchat is always worth a try if you're struggling.

Mastery points on maps should require a hoop to get and some are more or less difficult depending on class.

I like the idea of Mastery Points that may take a few attempts to *ahem* master. PoF has a glut of mastery points and having a few challenging ones that completionists are going to have to work on is nice. HoT went a long way towards the more difficult direction, which meant that I had to go out and actively hunt them at one stage, although I agree with majority opinion that too many were tied to gold level adventures. PoF, in my opinion, went too far the other way. Mastery points were in the main too easy, and it might have been nice if there had been more difficult, like the Deadhouse mastery point.

Having said that, a fair bit of getting to the end solo is down to luck. I prefer stuff like adventures, or griffin master challenges. In these you may have to try a few times, but you can feel yourself get better with each attempt.

> @Dashiva.6149 said:

> I think this particular MP is about right with it's difficulty; easy enough to get with other people helping but still doable (albeit challening) solo. Calling out for help in mapchat is always worth a try if you're struggling.

> Mastery points on maps should require a hoop to get and some are more or less difficult depending on class.

Calling out on map would be ideal, since that has a hand full of Collection items tied to it. Including the Funereary set items.