This moneygrabbing is getting out of hand

cursE.1794

So I would like to buy Kasmeer's staff from the gemstore but it's bound to a bundle. I already have the phoenix glider skin and the bloodstone color I want, so basically you want to make me pay again for something I already have?! Are you kidding me? First this lootbox fiasko with the mount skins where you can't even decide which kind of mount you want to pimp and now you want me to pay 20 bucks just to get an item that costs around 7? No, not like this ArenaNet, you're not getting anything from me that way.

> @cursE.1794 said:

> So I would like to buy Kasmeer's staff from the gemstore but it's bound to a bundle. I already have the phoenix glider skin and the bloodstone color I want, so basically you want to make me pay again for something I already have?! Are you kidding me? First this lootbox fiasko with the mount skins where you can't even decide which kind of mount you want to pimp and now you want me to pay 20 bucks just to get an item that costs around 7? No, not like this ArenaNet, you're not getting anything from me that way.

Um, things recur ... just be patient.