Dragonfly Skin For Skimmer Mount Concept 2

Arizan.1073

Hi, Guys, I Have an Account On Deviant Art And I took the liberty of Drawing A Skin concept For the Skimmer Mount And Would like to Know what Everyone thinks of this concept.So Leave a Comment to let me know. ^_^ i would personally love to have this look in the game ^_^

here is the Drawing I updated it

![](https://pre00.deviantart.net/aa71/th/pre/i/2017/328/1/3/gw2_dragonfly_skin_concept_by_artisticnaz-dburkha.png "")

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> People talk about the Arachnophobia being the reason for no spider mount...

> This looks 100x more horrifying.

> (Not the art as it looks awesome as hell... but a giant BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZing big-eyed dragonfly with massive wings.... er....... um....)

Spider Mount ??? Well, i think that's A great Idea As Well. I picked Dragonfly's As they can be very Beautiful and should soot skimmers mechanics well .

i was originally thinking butterflies but i thought the wing mechanics could pose a prob with skimmer mechanics. i can picture the dragonfly's hovering as their pretty wings beat really fast, what a beautiful animation it potentially could be and the variation of colored wings it could have .

I apologize for my earlier post I was not aware to embed images and have recently figured it out special thanks to Donari.5237 and JustTrogdor.7892 for helping me out . what a great community we have, Thanks for your time and for checking out my concept i look forward to your feedback :)

lol here it is my dragonfly concepts .

![](https://i.imgur.com/IiD9T3O.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/c9JxIin.jpg "")

I am all for this, if people can't stand bugs it's their problem! Arachnophobia???? ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR LOVE, AND YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO THEM YOU KILL THEM, AND ALL THEY WANT IS FOR YOU TO LET THEM IN CAUSE IT'S COLD, AND THEN YOU WILL BE PROTECTEDED FROM MOSQUITOES, AND YOU JUST HATE THEM! Sorry for that tirade, I've a zero tolerance policy regarding arachnophobia, that's literally the worst people on the planet, most ungrateful.

Sad to say, but if there were a really nice dragonfly skin on the gem store replacing the skimmer... I would probably break down and end up buying it. Even for 2000 gems. *sigh* I just love dragonflies that much... I even have a LoTRO character named Odonata, complete with dragonfly wing cloak...

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> I'd love it and would pay up to 700 gems for it or any good individual skin. If it would be another 2000 gem skin, nope.

I agree I think 2000 gem is overpriced not to mention multiple gem punches ( having to buy an extra 10 dollars to pay off the 5 dollars remaining making me use 30 dollars in total ) i think it shouldn't exceed 1600 gems whats why i see not many people buy them ( Mount skin ) I think it be Fair to pay 800 Gems just like an individual suit i would gladly pay that much for it without a blink of an eye or hesitation . i feel people would buy indiviual mounts it they were between 800-1600 gems ( 10 - 20 Dollar's usd ) .

I think the only issue I'd have is that, genuinely, dragonflies fly but skimmer only hovers. Also, dragonflies are known for their high aerial control and changing direction on a dime and skimmer definitely does not do that.

But I definitely like the concept. If it were available, I'd buy it!