[Suggestion] Design a Face Contest

Pretty much what it sounds like.

I suggest, since we (at leas all non-human races) have had a serious draught of new faces for a long time, that A-net puta up a contest.

The community designs a full face/head from shoulders up including everything like face, hair, horns, ears, beards. Max 2 designs per competator.

A-net then picks either the entire face/head or parts of designs that they choose to include in the game. Like face/part of face from one person, ears from another and horns from a third and maybe hair from a fourth for inspiration to a new set choosable looks in the makeover kits/chatacter creation.

The winners are prised depending on how much of their creation/design A-net uses for inspiration.

We have enough faces, we do however, lack other features.

We need patterns/tattoos/scars for all races, make-up for all humanoid races, more horn designs for charr, etc.

Wetger they add it per random update or trough a contest i don't care, we all need more tgen the basic new stuff.

> @sorudo.9054 said:

> We have enough faces, we do however, lack other features.

> We need patterns/tattoos/scars for all races, make-up for all humanoid races, more horn designs for charr, etc.

> Wetger they add it per random update or trough a contest i don't care, we all need more tgen the basic new stuff.

So much THIS ^^

i#d rather have instead if design a face content something more useful ,like

Design Hairstyle-Contests, cause felt 90% of the hairstyles this game offers after 5 years are in my opinion so damn ugly, that its about time, that players have a chance to show, what we can up with.

just saying