3 accounts, 2 HoT 1 PoF all bought with money.

escoces.4870

As the title says: I bought 3 GW2 accounts. Two at full price, one discounted. Two of those have HoT, one full price, one discounted. The one without HoT has PoF...full price ofc. This is the one I want to talk about. It seems that you haven't considered PoF without HoT purchase, even though that was allowed. I've posted before about this. On my PoF only account...why can't I use shield generators in wvw and unlock the Portable Provisioner? Why am I unable to purchase from vendors in the Guild Hall? Can I even play today's new content on ANY of my accounts? I'm not really that fussed about much but, ffs, let me autoloot in WvW. Is that too much to ask for £70?

Well, why do you mix and match it then like this? Sounds weird and strange- Each account is stand-alone and bought under different circumstances (I mean by that the contract you accepted between you and ArenaNet for each individual product). That's why. Even though I wonder why no-one so far complained about that matter before, since I can imagine people bought PoF without HoT too. aNet forgot some sort of downwards compatibility with their expansions I guess.

Excelsior.