When do we get to kill Braham?

Maskah.1486

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure we ever will, unfortunately. I believe ANet wants at least 1 of each race to be a main character for story purposes.

Our only hope would be if they start introducing a new Norn into the main story line. That could signal an end for Braham in the near future.

That's my 2 cents :p

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> Taimi is useful and has a working brain, also she's adorable B) . Braham is a mindless, useless tool :'( . The only solution is to turn him into a dragon minion as I have been saying all along. He would not even change much, he would still be a mindless tool, just less annoying!

Depends on what you consider adorable.

> @KTap.4381 said:

> Not sure we ever will, unfortunately. I believe ANet wants at least 1 of each race to be a main character for story purposes.

>

> Our only hope would be if they start introducing a new Norn into the main story line. That could signal an end for Braham in the near future.

>

> That's my 2 cents :p

Then give me Zojja back.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > Taimi is useful and has a working brain, also she's adorable B) . Braham is a mindless, useless tool :'( . The only solution is to turn him into a dragon minion as I have been saying all along. He would not even change much, he would still be a mindless tool, just less annoying!

>

> Depends on what you consider adorable.

>

The Taimi character has been great ever since she was introduced in Living World season 1, the voice acting and dialogue have always been excellent. I did not mind Braham until season 3...and well, we all know the rest.

I heard a great idea, have his behavior be tied to a slow corruption of Jormag he's going through. He's been trying to fight Jormag, and it's said those who fight him become his lieutenants. Finally, by the end of living world season 4, he should be the final boss. My 2 cents, but I'd love to kill him, but he'll need something like dragon corruption to rival the Commander.

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > Taimi is useful and has a working brain, also she's adorable B) . Braham is a mindless, useless tool :'( . The only solution is to turn him into a dragon minion as I have been saying all along. He would not even change much, he would still be a mindless tool, just less annoying!

> >

> > Depends on what you consider adorable.

> >

> The Taimi character has been great ever since she was introduced in Living World season 1, the voice acting and dialogue have always been excellent. I did not mind Braham until season 3...and well, we all know the rest.

Nah... We missed the possibility of a psycho character dubbed by Ashly Burch... :disappointed: ( Though Tiami's dubber is indeed good ).

> @Shirlias.8104 said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > Taimi is useful and has a working brain, also she's adorable B) . Braham is a mindless, useless tool :'( . The only solution is to turn him into a dragon minion as I have been saying all along. He would not even change much, he would still be a mindless tool, just less annoying!

> > >

> > > Depends on what you consider adorable.

> > >

> > The Taimi character has been great ever since she was introduced in Living World season 1, the voice acting and dialogue have always been excellent. I did not mind Braham until season 3...and well, we all know the rest.

>

> Nah... We missed the possibility of a psycho character dubbed by Ashly Burch... :disappointed: ( Though Tiami's dubber is indeed good ).

Tara Strong did a pretty damn good job with Scarlet.

> @Loboling.5293 said:

> I heard a great idea, have his behavior be tied to a slow corruption of Jormag he's going through. He's been trying to fight Jormag, and it's said those who fight him become his lieutenants. Finally, by the end of living world season 4, he should be the final boss. My 2 cents, but I'd love to kill him, but he'll need something like dragon corruption to rival the Commander.

Yes, and then we can beat him up as punishment for having to listen to him.

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @Shirlias.8104 said:

> > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > Taimi is useful and has a working brain, also she's adorable B) . Braham is a mindless, useless tool :'( . The only solution is to turn him into a dragon minion as I have been saying all along. He would not even change much, he would still be a mindless tool, just less annoying!

> > > >

> > > > Depends on what you consider adorable.

> > > >

> > > The Taimi character has been great ever since she was introduced in Living World season 1, the voice acting and dialogue have always been excellent. I did not mind Braham until season 3...and well, we all know the rest.

> >

> > Nah... We missed the possibility of a psycho character dubbed by Ashly Burch... :disappointed: ( Though Tiami's dubber is indeed good ).

>

> Tara Strong did a pretty kitten good job with Scarlet.

That's because Tara Strong is the literal Goddess of Voice Acting.

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @Loboling.5293 said:

> > I heard a great idea, have his behavior be tied to a slow corruption of Jormag he's going through. He's been trying to fight Jormag, and it's said those who fight him become his lieutenants. Finally, by the end of living world season 4, he should be the final boss. My 2 cents, but I'd love to kill him, but he'll need something like dragon corruption to rival the Commander.

>

> Yes, and then we can beat him up as punishment for having to listen to him.

Except he's not corrupt and has shown absolutely 0 signs of being corrupt. That's already given that male norns specifically are even more prone to Jormag's corruption than norn females.

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > Taimi is useful and has a working brain, also she's adorable B) . Braham is a mindless, useless tool :'( . The only solution is to turn him into a dragon minion as I have been saying all along. He would not even change much, he would still be a mindless tool, just less annoying!

>

> Depends on what you consider adorable.

>

> > @KTap.4381 said:

> > Not sure we ever will, unfortunately. I believe ANet wants at least 1 of each race to be a main character for story purposes.

> >

> > Our only hope would be if they start introducing a new Norn into the main story line. That could signal an end for Braham in the near future.

> >

> > That's my 2 cents :p

>

> Then give me Zojja back.

Zojja was worse than Braham ever was

> After Taimi, please.

Seconded.

> @KTap.4381 said:

> Not sure we ever will, unfortunately. I believe ANet wants at least 1 of each race to be a main character for story purposes.

I would prefer a Risen Eir than Braham. Even if all her dialogue were only variations of "More! Come here!".

> @Loboling.5293 said:

> Finally, by the end of living world season 4, he should be the final boss. My 2 cents, but I'd love to kill him, but he'll need something like dragon corruption to rival the Commander.

Being the final boss is more attention than I think he deserves. I think it would be more fitting if he were one of those Veterans we kill barely noticing they were there at all.