Legendary Corrupted Facet

As others have said, wait for the daily bounty trains and hop on one. Or post specifying doing it for gryphon. I have helped 2 people do this recently (2 weeks ago and 3 days ago) and myself just got my gryphon a little over a month ago. It is still very doable. Anyone whining about no trains running is full of it. I killed facet the other day while on a bounty train for something else entirely. (on NA servers in my case)

i see so many ppl say the same thing yet none help, i have tried so many times yet i never got any help.

i used LFG about 20X and all trains fail miserable, i waited for hours till a group of players come close who have the bounty and nothing.

this isn't just a day, i did this for months on end.

so again, remove the facet from the achievement.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i see so many ppl say the same thing yet none help, i have tried so many times yet i never got any help.

> i used LFG about 20X and all trains fail miserable, i waited for hours till a group of players come close who have the bounty and nothing.

> this isn't just a day, i did this for months on end.

>

> so again, remove the facet from the achievement.

You advertised in LFG for months, and even on Daily oasis bounty day nobody did it? If you ave trouble getting people to join on the map, start a train yourself, but start in the highlands. If you go through all the other maps, then come back to oasis, you'll probably have plenty of people tagging along by then.

Coordinating with the dailies really helps as well. There's some achievements like the Conservation of Magic events and that rarely get done if they don't sync up with dailies.

> @"Laurencius.9258" said:

> There are no longer any bounty trains, people. Zero. Zip. None. Until someone figures out a way to kill the facet solo, no one will ever get the griffin again.

I see bounty trains literally every time I go to the desert regions.

> @"Overlord RainyDay.2084" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > i see so many ppl say the same thing yet none help, i have tried so many times yet i never got any help.

> > i used LFG about 20X and all trains fail miserable, i waited for hours till a group of players come close who have the bounty and nothing.

> > this isn't just a day, i did this for months on end.

> >

> > so again, remove the facet from the achievement.

>

> You advertised in LFG for months, and even on Daily oasis bounty day nobody did it? If you ave trouble getting people to join on the map, start a train yourself, but start in the highlands. If you go through all the other maps, then come back to oasis, you'll probably have plenty of people tagging along by then.

>

> Coordinating with the dailies really helps as well. There's some achievements like the Conservation of Magic events and that rarely get done if they don't sync up with dailies.

i don't waste my time on doing a whole PoF train, i just want to kill the facet and that's all i care about.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i don't waste my time on doing a whole PoF train, i just want to kill the facet and that's all i care about.

Might be part of your problem then. Since there aren’t as many people needing facet for Griffon anymore your best bet is joining a bounty train. I still do them myself from time to time and there’s always some going on in the evening.

What’s better? Spending a few hours with a bounty train and eventually getting the facet kill - or just spending endless hours frustrated cause you can’t find enough people for just facet?

> @"Perses.9683" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > i don't waste my time on doing a whole PoF train, i just want to kill the facet and that's all i care about.

>

> Might be part of your problem then. Since there aren’t as many people needing facet for Griffon anymore your best bet is joining a bounty train. I still do them myself from time to time and there’s always some going on in the evening.

>

> What’s better? Spending a few hours with a bounty train and eventually getting the facet kill - or just spending endless hours frustrated cause you can’t find enough people for just facet?

>

what about only having 2 hours a day to play at all, so even if i join a train it's gonna take longer then i can play.

so AGAIN, remove the facet from the achievement.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > @"Perses.9683" said:

> > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > i don't waste my time on doing a whole PoF train, i just want to kill the facet and that's all i care about.

> >

> > Might be part of your problem then. Since there aren’t as many people needing facet for Griffon anymore your best bet is joining a bounty train. I still do them myself from time to time and there’s always some going on in the evening.

> >

> > What’s better? Spending a few hours with a bounty train and eventually getting the facet kill - or just spending endless hours frustrated cause you can’t find enough people for just facet?

> >

>

> what about only having 2 hours a day to play at all, so even if i join a train it's gonna take longer then i can play.

>

> so AGAIN, remove the facet from the achievement.

I'm in the same situation - 2 hours is about the maximum I can play most days. Here's some of the things I do so I can get events like this (or Orrian temple captures or other things I can't do whenever). It doesn't need all of these together, they're just options which will help:

* Ask on the forum if there's a regular group (there's some guilds that run events on a schedule) and check if I can make any of the times.

* Ask my guilds to tell me if they see anyone doing it or if they can help me do it.

* Keep checking the LFG tool when I am online in case someone doing it (that's how I found the group in my previous post) & make a listing if I don't see one.

* Wait for a day when I have more free time than usual and arrange it so I can spend as long as possible looking for/doing the event.

Yes, sometimes it does take longer than I'd like it to, or even a few attempts. But I've never found something I want to do in-game which I genuinely cannot find a group/time for.