What Mount skin would u pay 2k gems for?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new mount.

A. New. Mount.

Yeah, I got 5 new mounts for $30 with PoF, but for a brand new mount, I would spend 2000. Not for a skin.

EDIT: I should also state that it should be useful too or I would not touch it. I don't want another "it's almost like Raptor/Springer/etc". It has to be a new thing.

Maybe it's like a Spectre from Saints Row, maybe an underwater mount, maybe a sand shark, a Junundu? I don't know, but it has to be it's own thing.

> @killermanjaro.5670 said:

> I'd pay 2000 to get the Shiba one that Anet decided to lock behind the stupid RNG licenses. Not going to throw 2000 at licenses to potentially get nothing though (yes I'd get skins, but they'd be nothing to me as I don't like/want the rest). So an option to buy it outright for 2000 would be ideal for me.

Same, I have a geomancer themed norn ele that would fit that mount perfectly, and even though it's not a full sculpt I'd be willling to fork over 10 bucks for it easy or even 20 bucks for a reasonable pack. But I'm not stupid enough to gamble for it for any amount.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> A new mount.

> A. New. Mount.

>

> Yeah, I got 5 new mounts for $30 with PoF, but for a brand new mount, I would spend 2000. Not for a skin.

>

> EDIT: I should also state that it should be useful too or I would not touch it. I don't want another "it's almost like Raptor/Springer/etc". It has to be a new thing.

> Maybe it's like a Spectre from Saints Row, maybe an underwater mount, maybe a sand shark, a Junundu? I don't know, but it has to be it's own thing.

A completely new mount to move quickly underwater would be cool.

> @"Witch of Doom.5739" said:

> > @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > A new mount.

> > A. New. Mount.

> >

> > Yeah, I got 5 new mounts for $30 with PoF, but for a brand new mount, I would spend 2000. Not for a skin.

> >

> > EDIT: I should also state that it should be useful too or I would not touch it. I don't want another "it's almost like Raptor/Springer/etc". It has to be a new thing.

> > Maybe it's like a Spectre from Saints Row, maybe an underwater mount, maybe a sand shark, a Junundu? I don't know, but it has to be it's own thing.

>

> A completely new mount to move quickly underwater would be cool.

DSD expansion, people

I'd pay 2000 Gems for a flying golden donkey that poops gold (literally gold, the currency, 1-25g) every few meters. And I'm beeing serious here, that's the only mount skin I'd ever pay 2000 Gems for!

Although on second thought, I might settle for a Mystic Coin pooping variance too :)

And to be clear, the "poop" is supposed to be lootable by everyone in the vicinity of the golden donkey, not just the player riding it!

> @TwilightSoul.9048 said:

> I'd pay 2000 Gems for a flying golden donkey that poops gold (literally gold, the currency, 1-25g) every few meters. And I'm beeing serious here, that's the only mount skin I'd ever pay 2000 Gems for!

>

> Although on second thought, I might settle for a Mystic Coin pooping variance too :)

>

> And to be clear, the "poop" is supposed to be lootable by everyone in the vicinity of the golden donkey, not just the player riding it!

gonna have to second this as being the only variety I'd buy for 2000 gems

None for 2000. But, I’d pay 1000 for diamond glitter mount skins.

Unfortunately, I think anet is in a hard position because they are so generous with their gem system in that we can buy gems for gold. It’s just my guess, but I think it’s what pushes the prices up higher and keeps things like dye kits and black lion chests so bad.