downed state skills need changed or removed

trunks.5249

this is just my personal opinion. i think downed state skills need to be removed or all downed state skills should be the same and equal in power. i have been downed at the same time has a necro and sometimes he can kill me in a downed state faster then me has well has my pet are trying to heal or a warrior pop back up in the middle of a stomp and burst kill you because you can not do anything to protect yourself in the middle of a stomp animation . i think if you are downed you forfeit the ability to have any sort of an advantage over some classes over another. what i mean by that is that when you are downed it doesn't matter what your states were while fighting. when you are downed everyone's powers and stats should be the same has anyone else's downed state. on a side note i am afraid to drop more than 2 people at one time if a team mate is not with me. i can not count how many times three people have been dropped at one time when they hit my traps and i use bonfire and entangle only to be downed and killed myself by their downed skills while trying to stomp

> @Coulter.2315 said:

> You just need to learn the skills, like you need to learn the skills while standing.

Mesmer, and Guardian have the worst downstates by a mile. The DPS is atrocious, very little utility (Such as thief inflicting poison) or power necros actually doing a respectable amount of damage. Eles may be on par with the other classes, but the ability to move on point and forcing a stomp instead of being bled out puts it at a tier above.

Chaning Warrior vengeance to be unable to rally unless traited would be a welcoming change. Having such a strong swing coming down to RNG feels wrong.

> @Loop.8106 said:

> > @Coulter.2315 said:

> > You just need to learn the skills, like you need to learn the skills while standing.

>

> Mesmer, and Guardian have the worst downstates by a mile. The DPS is atrocious, very little utility (Such as thief inflicting poison) or power necros actually doing a respectable amount of damage. Eles may be on par with the other classes, but the ability to move on point and forcing a stomp instead of being bled out puts it at a tier above.

> Chaning Warrior vengeance to be unable to rally unless traited would be a welcoming change. Having such a strong swing coming down to RNG feels wrong.

Here's another perspective, ranked in order of strength:

- Ele, Thief, Mesmer used properly can't be stomped immediately. This seriously increases your chance of getting up via rally. Your teammate will likely win the stomp/cleave race. Ele can even go through portals, and Ele/Thief get forgiveness for their mistake of dying off point.

- Power Necro downstate will freaking mess you up while siphoning HP. If you get into a downstate fight vs. this, just roll over and die.

- Ranger can't be bled due to their self revive, and can double or even triple interrupt with their ability to use class mechanic, pets, while downed and still doing half of their damage potential. Personally I think this is rather unfair as all other class mechanics are off limits while downed.

- Warrior vengeance can nullify the fact you're dead if you drag someone down with you.

- Engi can double interrupt, just a worse Ranger downstate.

- Guardian has a wimpy self revive, just a worse Ranger downstate.

- Non-Power Necro, wimpy damage but still ridiculous downstate HP.

- Rev sometimes you're lucky and your interrupt knocks someone into a wall :trollface:

I think it's clearly Rev, Guardian, non-power Necro, and Engi that have the worst.