Drastic Idea: Turn LF health bar into energy bar.

SneakyTouchy.6043

It would probably be way healthier for the game.

From my point of view, the shroud should have been the boon/aura of the necromancer. You would have traited it for what advantage you want it to give you, and the shroud decay stand for the time you can benefit from this "boon/aura". For this boon/aura,

- Spite would have given three choice of developpement: enhanced power, reactive effect when struck and weakening foes defense

- Curse would have given the choice between: condi damage, offense debuff and condi duration

- Death magic would have given the choice between: enhanced toughness, reduced healing effect on foes and shared effect to the minions

- Blood magic would have given the choice between: healing power, reduced condition damage and shared effect to allies

- Soul reaping would have focused on: precision, the boon/aura duration and enhanced vitality.

- Reaper would have added a few new choice: ferocity, damage reduction and an effect which, like chill, make foes cool down longer

- Scourge would have added: a boon ripping effect, a condition conversion effect and an effect that reduce movement speed

Making all these effect as grandmaster traits so that you have to chose what you want your shroud boon/aura to do, same effects don't stack. There isn't even a need for shroud skills, your whole job being to maximize your "shroud time" efficiency.

> @Aetatis.5418 said:

> lets wait for tuesday... it is mainly a condition-change.

> but my subconscious tells me: "weird stuff will happen"... "again"

I love how irenio say that they will tune down the condi ramp up and below necromancer ask for a removed cool down on _demonic lore_... That would totally be against the purpose of tuning done the ramp up guys...

I think _epidemic_ might see some unwanted changes thought...