Follower Desmina Outfit

Lina.1327

> @"Lina.1327" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @Lina.1327 said:

> > > > @Ravij.9856 said:

> > > > I think your friends are pulling your leg. Anet hasn't given out free gemstore items like this since Season 1 ended if I remember correctly. I remember during Bazaar of Four Winds I got one of those kites before they were put into gem store for making a bunch of gem store purchases that month/quarter.

> > > nope, they sent a pic too.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > A pic with an email from ANet saying free outfit for being a valuable player?

> >

> >

>

> in game mail with the bl logo... i havent ever gotten a gift so maybe it could be something anonymous, but im assuming its from them yes

>

Nope, that pic you linked is the exact same appearance as when someone gifts something to you. I know this from experience.

If Gaile doesn't know anything about a giveaway then it's not an Anet giveaway.

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > @Lina.1327 said:

> > A few people have gotten the Desmina outfit free from gw2 stating that they’re a valuable player in the community. Is this a random giveaway?

>

> Who got this outfit for free?

Someone in my guild

> @"Lina.1327" said:

> > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > @Lina.1327 said:

> > > A few people have gotten the Desmina outfit free from gw2 stating that they’re a valuable player in the community. Is this a random giveaway?

> >

> > Who got this outfit for free?

>

> Someone in my guild

Apparently it was a lie

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Guys, I know absolutely *nothing* about a random outfit giveaway to **anyone** -- good customer or not! :)

>

> I feel sure that, as others have pointed out, this was a gift from one player to another. There's no precedence that a Black Lion Trading Company mail would be used to send a freebie to a sub-group of players. (Other gifts come through a different sender, as I recall.)

>

> Also, the gift sender can write any message they want in the mail that delivers the gifted item. That is what I believe happened here.

>

> I can check tomorrow, but I feel that I can set this one to rest. :)

>

Thank you for the answer! This clears stuff up.