Which of these "impossible" changes to the game would you pick? (Part 2)

Cyrin.1035

Its a toss up between getting legendary armor in PvE outside of raids and getting LS1 in a replayable variant... I would be ok with paying for the replayable LS1 since I realise it would be a lot of work to do outside of the current seasons and expansions.

GW1 remastered makes no sense to me... it was/is a great game and I loved my time in that game... and I love my time in GW2, which is also a great game, even if quite different.

Can't say I would not like old professions returning, but it's hardly anything I care much about.... but then I don't care about playing new professions, because it does not add anything to why I play (story, exploration).

Would love some more not trenchcoat medium armor, I really really would... but I do have a look I really like so not as pressing for me... atm.

What is it with people and wanting to kill off characters they don't like? I really don't get it.... I mean I get people may dislike certain characters... Braham certainly isn't on my most beloved characters list. But I don't get the need to kill those characters.

A higher tier than ascended or legendary? No... nononono. Absolutely no.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> *Legendary armor is no longer only available through raids but through PvE content as well*

> Implying raids aren't PvE content?

>

Because the real blocker for many is getting a group that treat you like a real human with realistic expectations and such

Tough choice. Almost went for option 1, but really, Guild Wars doesn't need better graphics, and there are no GW2 mechanics I'd want there, beyond the ability to jump. No jumping puzzles! No, no, none of that. Just to be able to hit the space bar as your character is walking along, and have them do a happy little jump. That's all I would add.

But!

If the GW2 Genie offered to grant renewed Guild Wars development, bringing new campaigns set in previously unknown regions where no dragon wing ever flapped and dancing for cows would result in assorted points and laughs from onlookers, I'd be all over that.