Istan has destroyed the games economy - nerf inc?

Shiyo.3578

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of those players that just does the instant sell of materials I have full(for me, 1500 items) of mostly T5 materials, before Istan I was getting around .75- 1.5 silver per piece, it dropped down to mostly the 40's for the first month and half or so(with the exception of Blood)...it's now back up to the original range for the most part. So all in all it's practically back to where it was before the release, just like you should have expected it to be.

> @"Lobo Dela Noche.5127" said:

> > @"Shiyo.3578" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> >

> > > Yes, John Smith left in April. The communists took over the economy now, sadly.

> > > Remember this does not only make that rubbish starting gear cheaper, but also prestigious legendaries.

> >

> > It's funny, in a single content update these developers completely invalidated all of john's hard work.

> >

>

>

> You can't be serious with the communist comment, it is the most casual game on the market this is exactly how the market for a casual game should be.

>

> And I am so God kitten kitten thankful for it. That guy was ruining the game. There is no need for things to be as expensive as they are except to make elistist snow flakes feel special because they have and no one else does. It is a fantasy mmorpg, it isn't stock market simulator and Smith should have never been allowed to try to make the trading post into that.

>

Weird, I am a very casual player and the post JS era has drastically reduced my in game income and ability to get things I want. Doesn't ruin the game, but has an impact.