Which of these "impossible" changes to the game would you pick? (Part 3 - Final)

Cyrin.1035

The GW 2 Genie has been a bit lazy in its duty and needs to meet their quota for the millenium. So before they can return to their 9 quattuordecillion millennia nap, they are offering one final batch of changes to GW 2 that would otherwise be impossible or unlikely to ever happen in GW 2. You can only pick one.

What do you choose?

-----

*GW 2 Genie's previous set of changes offered:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/19675/which-of-these-impossible-changes-to-the-game-would-you-pick/p1

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/19824/which-of-these-impossible-changes-to-the-game-would-you-pick-part-2

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> none of the above, every option felt weird... nothign made sense :cookie:

>

> Still i would choose kill braham, but i dont care either since i quited gw2 pve :astonished: long time ago, duno why players want to kill him???

You sir or mam... need to rest. You've been playing GW 2 too much today.

> @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > none of the above, every option felt weird... nothign made sense :cookie:

> >

> > Still i would choose kill braham, but i dont care either since i quited gw2 pve :astonished: long time ago, duno why players want to kill him???

>

> You sir or mam... need to rest. You've been playing GW 2 too much today.

Actually

Stoped playing it last week ;) need to focus IRL and another mmo.

But seriously most of those option felt silly.. :bleep_bloop:

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > none of the above, every option felt weird... nothign made sense :cookie:

> > >

> > > Still i would choose kill braham, but i dont care either since i quited gw2 pve :astonished: long time ago, duno why players want to kill him???

> >

> > You sir or mam... need to rest. You've been playing GW 2 too much today.

>

> Actually

> Stoped playing it last week ;) need to focus IRL and another mmo.

> But seriously most of those option felt silly.. :bleep_bloop:

Would you be so kind as to mention what the other mmo is? Please don't say SWTOR.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Cyrin.1035" said:

> > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > none of the above, every option felt weird... nothign made sense :cookie:

> > >

> > > Still i would choose kill braham, but i dont care either since i quited gw2 pve :astonished: long time ago, duno why players want to kill him???

> >

> > You sir or mam... need to rest. You've been playing GW 2 too much today.

>

> Actually

> Stoped playing it last week ;) need to focus IRL and another mmo.

> But seriously most of those option felt silly.. :bleep_bloop:

Sillier than choosing to kill braham but not knowing why players want to kill him, but also quitting GW 2 PvE supposedly a long time ago, yet still posting on the GW 2 forum while playing another MMO while trying to focus on RL and calling options meant to be silly for a fun thread; silly when you claim you don't care? You need sleep. Now.

after watching some LS cinematics and misisons .... made my choice, and people tough uncle trombone was a character that needed to be cutted...braham felt anoying has hell.

I bet he will be converted in the icy norn corrupted guys wich i totally forgot the name...

(EDIT)

When i said the otions were silly was not ment saying the thread was silly, just some options there i dont see them viable nor logic for what i pay atention to the game ;) it was a personal opinion.

> Account-bound and soul-bound items can now be unbound with gold, gems, or another currency

I need to know how much. If it's like Griffon unlock amounts then I'll stick to account bound.

> All skins and wardrobe items are dyable including legendaries, back items, and mini pets

Ehhh.... ehhhhhhhhhh... eeeeehhhhh.... okay I'll maybe come back to this one mainly for back items, but I have to see the other choices first.

> Bottomless bags are now available (think Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Hermione’s handbag)

How much? I already find 32 slot bags impossible for me to ever get ever. How much?

> Braham killed off (would not be a proper genie if they did not offer this one again)

Once again, only if Taimi gets it too.

> Sigils and Runes you don't want no longer drop but automatically turn into coins for your wallet

Oh come on... then again I think I might rather the dyable one than this...

> Ability to list groups of different items on the TP at once

? I need an explanation on what this mean. Me confuzzled to hell and back.

> A player-choice option decides the fate of Taimi in a story mission (a certain someone may finally vote with this one)

Ehhhhhhh..... why you're going to do this...

> An Omni-Stat type 10x higher than the current Celestial stats can now be acquired, but it takes a long and difficult journey to achieve

Which mean "probably locked behind raid" content. So I won't even vote this.

> Capes are finally introduced into GW 2 with more variation and customization than GW 1 ever had

I'm not that crazy that you would start call me superma... wom... gir... superlunatic. Was never a fan of capes in certain medieval-themed things and outside of Superman and Batman, not a single one of the other heroes I like use capes. My all-time fave will always be Hulk, then Spiderman, then Nightcrawler, then Deadpool (yes I like more Marvel than DC. Unless can I count Mr. J? He's not a hero but he's a DC character! Getting off topic here though). So no vote for me here.

> Ability to craft your own custom weapons and armor designs with an in-game editor at a crafting table

Wait..... waaaaaaait wait wait... can I like... make the 3D model too? I mean, I'm sure there would be limits. I'm sure Arenanet won't want people making sword/greatsword/sceptres in the honour of "The Penetrator" from Saints Row.

OR

If we can't like make our own models and such (as not everyone is skilled in 3D design), maybe form our own weapons using bits and pieces of the current weapon choices in the game?

Maybe someone like the blade of Menzies Agony, while liking the handle of Lidless Eye?

And then depending on what rarity you make depends on the customizing?

If you're aiming to make a rare, then all you can do is select from the weapon shape/design/pieces.

If you're aiming to make an exotic, you get the chance on some aura choices (if you want as you can just keep those off) and some animation to them (like same Lidless Eye moves a little).

If you're aiming to make an Ascended, you get the choice of how many infusion slots to add (how many you add depends on how much of a material you need to craft it, but it won't be a multi-step process.)

If you're aiming to make a Legendary, same as Ascended but with even more materials uses in this case. You get the choice of all the previous selections and then of course the choise of certain glows/ auras/ changes to your body (maybe wielding the weapon make wings form on your back... or a cape... or nothing), you get the choice of footprints from the game (or none if you don't like any footprint... like me), etc etc etc.

If it's like any of those 2 ideas I randomly thought on then uh...

... I might pick this choice.

I NEED SOME 'SPLAINING!

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > Account-bound and soul-bound items can now be unbound with gold, gems, or another currency

> I need to know how much. If it's like Griffon unlock amounts then I'll stick to account bound.

> > All skins and wardrobe items are dyable including legendaries, back items, and mini pets

> Ehhh.... ehhhhhhhhhh... eeeeehhhhh.... okay I'll maybe come back to this one mainly for back items, but I have to see the other choices first.

> > Bottomless bags are now available (think Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Hermione’s handbag)

> How much? I already find 32 slot bags impossible for me to ever get ever. How much?

> > Braham killed off (would not be a proper genie if they did not offer this one again)

> Once again, only if Taimi gets it too.

> > Sigils and Runes you don't want no longer drop but automatically turn into coins for your wallet

> Oh come on... then again I think I might rather the dyable one than this...

> > Ability to list groups of different items on the TP at once

> ? I need an explanation on what this mean. Me confuzzled to hell and back.

> > A player-choice option decides the fate of Taimi in a story mission (a certain someone may finally vote with this one)

> Ehhhhhhh..... why you're going to do this...

> > An Omni-Stat type 10x higher than the current Celestial stats can now be acquired, but it takes a long and difficult journey to achieve

> Which mean "probably locked behind raid" content. So I won't even vote this.

> > Capes are finally introduced into GW 2 with more variation and customization than GW 1 ever had

> I'm not that crazy that you would start call me superma... wom... gir... superlunatic. Was never a fan of capes in certain medieval-themed things and outside of Superman and Batman, not a single one of the other heroes I like use capes. My all-time fave will always be Hulk, then Spiderman, then Nightcrawler, then Deadpool (yes I like more Marvel than DC. Unless can I count Mr. J? He's not a hero but he's a DC character! Getting off topic here though). So no vote for me here.

> > Ability to craft your own custom weapons and armor designs with an in-game editor at a crafting table

> Wait..... waaaaaaait wait wait... can I like... make the 3D model too? I mean, I'm sure there would be limits. I'm sure Arenanet won't want people making sword/greatsword/sceptres in the honour of "The Penetrator" from Saints Row.

> OR

> If we can't like make our own models and such (as not everyone is skilled in 3D design), maybe form our own weapons using bits and pieces of the current weapon choices in the game?

> Maybe someone like the blade of Menzies Agony, while liking the handle of Lidless Eye?

> And then depending on what rarity you make depends on the customizing?

>

> If you're aiming to make a rare, then all you can do is select from the weapon shape/design/pieces.

> If you're aiming to make an exotic, you get the chance on some aura choices (if you want as you can just keep those off) and some animation to them (like same Lidless Eye moves a little).

> If you're aiming to make an Ascended, you get the choice of how many infusion slots to add (how many you add depends on how much of a material you need to craft it, but it won't be a multi-step process.)

> If you're aiming to make a Legendary, same as Ascended but with even more materials uses in this case. You get the choice of all the previous selections and then of course the choise of certain glows/ auras/ changes to your body (maybe wielding the weapon make wings form on your back... or a cape... or nothing), you get the choice of footprints from the game (or none if you don't like any footprint... like me), etc etc etc.

>

> If it's like any of those 2 ideas I randomly thought on then uh...

> ... I might pick this choice.

>

> I NEED SOME 'SPLAINING!

Genie explains nothing. Not part of their job description. Your choice is a leap of faith. To riches and glory... or a doomed and hopeless future :# Choose wisely.

I know what you want to choose. Do. It.

I was wondering if you would give us an option like "Making weapons dyable like they were in the original Guild Wars"; nice to see something similar in this list.

I was tempted between my choice, killing Taimi, capes or the bottomless bags (oh, and dead Braham of course). The other options didn't really entice me.

Account-bound and soul-bound reverting for me, unless the currency for it is locked behind raids or fractals.

Personally, I find all the "Plz kill character x off because I don't like him/her/it" very childish and immature and hope these individuals will never have a job position where they decide the outcome of colleauges/employees.

I was about to pick the Sigils and Runes one, then realized that it would be better if all junk items and items that I didn't want were also automatically sold. Especially those junk items. Too many dandelions.

Then I was about to pick the Bottomless Bags one, then realized, welp, I'd have a helluva time sorting through it once I actually looked in it. But even if it sorted itself to my tastes, I actually am not suffering from chronic full bag syndrome right now.

So that left me with the Dyeable option (btw you spelled that wrong). If I could dye everything... omg, yes. Brown minotaur cows. Chocolate milk!

I mean, I guess it would make more sense to pick the "craft your own things" one, but er I could see the inappropriate jokes already. And I'm a horrible artist. Could I design things with my mind instead? Actually, that might turn out worse.

hmm hard to choose i would go with both unbinding and the editor... but imo i would love to have some deeper personal developement of character ( vwery imposible to do ) i mean something like first missions you had in vannila gw 2 when you just came around i would love more that stuff and of course boobies for asura..... for science of course <3 xD