weaver controls

thefinnster.6904

just a quick question to all the eles playing weaver out there who are capable of getting the 40-50k burst consistently do you use a mmo mouse with 10 buttons or do you use the standard 5 button gaming mouse

the reason i ask is because i currently use a standard 5 button mouse and and feel like its woefully inadequate for the job the need to constantly be swapping atunments and casting skills at the same time means i spend an unacceptable amount of time with my fingers off the movement keys and it makes playing the class insanely frustrating when i cant effectively dodge because my fingers are not on the movement keys

> @"thefinnster.6904" said:

> just a quick question to all the eles playing weaver out there who are capable of getting the 40-50k burst consistently do you use a mmo mouse with 10 buttons or do you use the standard 5 button gaming mouse

> the reason i ask is because i currently use a standard 5 button mouse and and feel like its woefully inadequate for the job the need to constantly be swapping atunments and casting skills at the same time means i spend an unacceptable amount of time with my fingers off the movement keys and it makes playing the class insanely frustrating when i cant effectively dodge because my fingers are not on the movement keys

Standard 5-button one, I don't use it for attunement swaps and skills.

> @"thefinnster.6904" said:

> just a quick question to all the eles playing weaver out there who are capable of getting the 40-50k burst consistently do you use a mmo mouse with 10 buttons or do you use the standard 5 button gaming mouse

> the reason i ask is because i currently use a standard 5 button mouse and and feel like its woefully inadequate for the job the need to constantly be swapping atunments and casting skills at the same time means i spend an unacceptable amount of time with my fingers off the movement keys and it makes playing the class insanely frustrating when i cant effectively dodge because my fingers are not on the movement keys

_In my opinion, I always used MMO mouses because they help me a lot. It's fast to use skills and react faster when it's needed so I just keep my left hand solely occupied with the basic movements while my right hand does many things at once_ [casting skills + rotating camera]

_The MMO mouse that I use is the REDRAGON PERDITION, but I highly advocates for the Scimitar RGB from Corsair, it's simply the best_