> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > >

> > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > >

> > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > >

> > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> >

> > No, not really.

>

> What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > >

> > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > >

> > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > >

> > > No, not really.

> >

> > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

>

> I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

>

>

>

> E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > >

> > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > >

> > > > No, not really.

> > >

> > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> >

> > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> >

> >

> >

> > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

>

> I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > >

> > > > > No, not really.

> > > >

> > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > >

> > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> >

> > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

>

> Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > >

> > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > >

> > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > >

> > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> >

> > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

>

> So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > >

> > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > >

> > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> >

> > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

>

> So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > >

> > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > >

> > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> >

> > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

>

> I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

Waiting for the upload, though. :)

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > >

> > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > >

> > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> >

> > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

>

> See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> Waiting for the upload, though. :)

Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > >

> > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > >

> > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > >

> > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> >

> > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > Waiting for the upload, though. :)

>

> Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

Why don't you play spvp?

You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > > >

> > > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > > >

> > > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> > >

> > > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > > Waiting for the upload, though. :)

> >

> > Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

>

> Why don't you play spvp?

> You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

There is no difference in combat between sPvP and WvW besides stats. Whatever Turk decides to teach you for WvW could be used for sPvP.

> @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> > > >

> > > > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > > > Waiting for the upload, though. :)

> > >

> > > Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

> >

> > Why don't you play spvp?

> > You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

>

> There is no difference in combat between sPvP and WvW besides stats. Whatever Turk decides to teach you for WvW could be used for sPvP.

Yes, there is a difference. Also that's why I asked why he isn't playing pvp. But instead of answering, he decides to dodge the question, I guess now it's your turn to answer for some reason?

And as I said, he won't teach me anything new, because all he does is spam with empty claims without anything behind them.

But thanks for hopping in.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > > > > Waiting for the upload, though. :)

> > > >

> > > > Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

> > >

> > > Why don't you play spvp?

> > > You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

> >

> > There is no difference in combat between sPvP and WvW besides stats. Whatever Turk decides to teach you for WvW could be used for sPvP.

>

> Yes, there is a difference. Also that's why I asked why he isn't playing pvp. But instead of answering, he decides to dodge the question, I guess now it's your turn to answer for some reason?

> And as I said, he won't teach me anything new, because all he does is spam with empty claims without anything behind them.

> But thanks for hopping in.

Ok, since it's clear that you don't want to learn how to play DE, instead seemingly just looking to argue anything that differs from your confirmation bias, I am becoming less and less willing to help you improve. Why I don't play sPvP has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation, and I haven't dodged the question since this is *my first reply since you asked it*...so I'm unsure as to why you think it's necessary to pry, as if it will somehow prove *anything*. You're not even reading my posts, it's like you are reading a completely different thread. Please stay focused. **I don't play sPvP because I personally like fighting for glory, alone, and not over a circle.**

What empty claims are you referring to? Are you referring to how I am successful using DE Rifle in solo roaming? And what needs to be behind this claim? A video? No, I have nothing to prove to you, I *know* I'm successful with that set because I play it daily and am victorious in a huge portion of the 1v1's I encounter. You are claiming a weapon-set nonviable, yet you don't even show us how you use it, or attempt to explain why you are unsuccessful with it. Your posts are *riddled* with hypocrisy, try to avoid that in the future.

But since you brought up "dodging questions" :Why haven't you answered the question I have asked *multiple* times in attempt to help you. I even narrowed it down to an incredibly simple yes or no format, yet you still repeatedly "dodge" the question. What's up with that?

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > > >

> > > > Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

> > >

> > > You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

> >

> > There is no difference in combat between sPvP and WvW besides stats. Whatever Turk decides to teach you for WvW could be used for sPvP.

>

> Yes, there is a difference. Also that's why I asked why he isn't playing pvp. But instead of answering, he decides to dodge the question, I guess now it's your turn to answer for some reason?

> And as I said, he won't teach me anything new, because all he does is spam with empty claims without anything behind them.

> But thanks for hopping in.

From all that I have read, he asked you first and you came back with snark. Then followed up with a flat out refusal to answer his questions. You are one to talk about dodging questions.

And you are completely wrong. The mechanics of every trait and skill, on every profession, between modes, are all the same save for the numbers they put out. You can even wiki it and you'll find nothing different other than a change in either CD, condition stacks, condition duration, cost or damage. In terms of the modes themselves, the only difference between WvW and sPvP is the scale of combat and the stats you can equip. Again, numbers. Both have objective points that are constantly flipped. Both have a point system that increases every time someone dies or an objective is held long enough. But when it comes to combat, they are the same.

Considering you never touched the spec, I would think it would be a good idea to listen to someone who would sacrifice their time to help you improve rather than argue with them about something they know more about than you.

> @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> And you are completely wrong. The mechanics of every trait and skill, on every profession, between modes, are all the same save for the numbers they put out. You can even wiki it and you'll find nothing different other than a change in either CD, condition stacks, condition duration, cost or damage. In terms of the modes themselves, the only difference between WvW and sPvP is the scale of combat and the stats you can equip. Again, numbers. Both have objective points that are constantly flipped. Both have a point system that increases every time someone dies or an objective is held long enough. But when it comes to combat, they are the same.

>

> Considering you never touched the spec, I would think it would be a good idea to listen to someone who would sacrifice their time to help you improve rather than argue with them about something they know more about than you.

you cant reduce it to scale of combat and stats. in WvW i have alot more time to kill my opponent, generally time is not as an important factor and one kill or not wont change anything on the score. that is very important.

on average i need longer to kill my opponents with rifle DE than i need with DD and i am alot more in stealth while doing that. but i also do get kills that i wouldnt get with DD , when fighting a large group of noobs cause my time visible is alot shorter and thats all what matters against noobs. i also can flip keeps and towers that i wouldnt be able to hide in with DD cause of shadow meld against traps and less interruptable stealth with rifle.

now when you bring in the factor 'brain', sure it is harder to kill people that are able to react to oneshots with rifle DE than with DD , but not impossible and it will most probably take longer.

but having no time preassure and circles protected by walls and npcs, change the fight situation alot. mainly increases the value of stealth infight.

and even the best dont allways dogge DJ in WvW. so its a nice reward for trying hard all the time :D

> @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > > > >

> > > > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> > > >

> > > > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > > > Waiting for the upload, though. :)

> > >

> > > Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

> >

> > Why don't you play spvp?

> > You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

>

> There is no difference in combat between sPvP and WvW besides stats. Whatever Turk decides to teach you for WvW could be used for sPvP.

LOL what?

There is huge difference and not just in stats. WvW is open pvp, you can go anywhere, you don't have time limits, you don't have to defend/cap/decap points. You don't have to engage team fights. In wvw in 99% of the cases you face some lootstick spammer that is not even capable to click on his spells. In pvp you at least meet players that somehow are around your rating and are nor completely inexperienced (unless you tanked hard or got placed really low).

WvW combat is a joke compared to pvp. That is why nobody takes complains from wvw seriously. I can go to HJ and farm some noobs - that would be only thing that is somehow equivalent to your usual wvw encounters.

P.S. i am not saying all wvw players are bad, i know there are some really good players there, so no offense to them but let's be honest: your average wvw player is there just to zerg and farm karma/bags.

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> LOL what?

> There is huge difference and not just in stats. WvW is open pvp, you can go anywhere, you don't have time limits, you don't have to defend/cap/decap points. You don't have to engage team fights. In wvw in 99% of the cases you face some lootstick spammer that is not even capable to click on his spells. In pvp you at least meet players that somehow are around your rating and are nor completely inexperienced (unless you tanked hard or got placed really low).

>

> WvW combat is a joke compared to pvp. That is why nobody takes complains from wvw seriously. I can go to HJ and farm some noobs - that would be only thing that is somehow equivalent to your usual wvw encounters.

Nobody takes GW2 PvP seriously though, regardless if it's WvW or sPvP. The state of the games PvP is a mess, and has been for the longest time.

> wvw players is there just to zerg and farm karma/bags.

This is true.

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

> LOL what?

> ...In wvw in 99% of the cases you face some lootstick spammer that is not even capable to click on his spells.

Please stop with the hyperbole.

>

> WvW combat is a joke compared to pvp. That is why nobody takes complains from wvw seriously. I can go to HJ and farm some noobs - that would be only thing that is somehow equivalent to your usual wvw encounters.

WvW combat is different, yes, but mainly due to having more time and less space constraints to fight your opponent.

>

> P.S. i am not saying all wvw players are bad, i know there are some really good players there, so no offense to them but let's be honest: your average wvw player is there just to zerg and farm karma/bags.

Do you have any idea how many people wearing sPvP legend titles step into WvW thinking that and get *destroyed*? From my experience, the average *roamer* playerbase fights *far* better than Platinum-level sPvP players. My experience coming from being placed in Plat when I did go through the bore that is sPvP in each of the past seasons.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

I actually can because that's what it is.

sPvP doesn't have a gametype other than conquest, which has you taking and defending multiple points (something you do in WvW), and stronghold, which has you busting down a wall and killing the lord (something you do in WvW). Instead of 200v200v200, its 5v5. Instead of breaking down a wall and killing the lord, its run to point and kill whoever is there, unless you are playing stronghold. Instead of earning points every few minutes based on how many objectives you hold, its every second. You can't even take away the siege and supplies from WvW to see that its nothing more than a large-scale spvp map. Hell, the whole point of stronghold and Silverwastes was to get the sPvP and PvE community respectively to try out WvW.

The difference in individual combat? Stats! That's it! Skills do not change between modes nor does any of the mechanics of combat. If you are talking about the dynamics that happen in the modes, then yes they are different. But they are symptoms of the modes' designs, not the intended design itself.

> @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

>

> I actually can because that's what it is.

>

> sPvP doesn't have a gametype other than conquest, which has you taking and defending multiple points (something you do in WvW), and stronghold, which has you busting down a wall and killing the lord (something you do in WvW). Instead of 200v200v200, its 5v5. Instead of breaking down a wall and killing the lord, its run to point and kill whoever is there, unless you are playing stronghold. Instead of earning points every few minutes based on how many objectives you hold, its every second. You can't even take away the siege and supplies from WvW to see that its nothing more than a large-scale spvp map. Hell, the whole point of stronghold and Silverwastes was to get the sPvP and PvE community respectively to try out WvW.

>

> The difference in individual combat? Stats! That's it! Skills do not change between modes nor does any of the mechanics of combat. If you are talking about the dynamics that happen in the modes, then yes they are different. But they are symptoms of the modes' designs, not the intended design itself.

do you compare one pvp match to a skirmish then yes points are granted every 5 minutes if you compare it to a matchup tho, they are granted every 2 hours.

if i stay afk at spawn it wont have a huge impact in WvW , if i stay afk at spawn in sPvP - well good luck team. WvW being at larger scale with points only being distributed every 2 hours i dont have to care as much if i win or lose the fight ahead, i dont have to care as much if i have the time for the fight or if i would be slightly more efficient to just move to another objective. even if i happen to die in the fight ahead cause it is a bad matchup, i can still come back with in the 2 hours and kill that person 2 times and will get a + for our servers score, i could do that in spvp too but do i have the time for being inefficient?

WvW is alot about being inefficient, when i hide in a tower on EBG in my teams corner, they will surely come with at least 10 if not 30 people to build a ram or cata, even if i tell them 20 times that they may move on and i flip the tower once the buff is gone, but thoe 10-30 people like to waste their 5-6 minutes just to get that 1 champion back and 0 gains for my team. that is just one example, but could probably give tons of em all day long. while in spvp if you are inefficient, you will lose. sure you can blame my opponents for not being efficient and therefor not punishing us for being efficient. but nobody cares about that as matches are won by an unbalanced coverage anyway.

so all in all most people just dont care about the overall win and being most efficient in WvW, this alone changes alot how people fight.

I must be crazy, seriously. Or you people lack commom sense. The WC skill had become completely useless. Without the movement/evasion going through the target, it has no purpose anymore. The idea of this skill was a low initiative striking/dodge. It had massive benefits on pve and in pvp. Now the only purpose is stacking it on raids to get good dps. But thieves are not only not tanks to attack while standing still, but they also do things besides heavy dps. They completely killed this skill, for it's finalistic purpose. Just like when they nerfed s/d skill 3 (larcenous strike), by taking out the second hit, making it a separate hit. Now it's nearly impossible to land it. The worst things about these nerfs is that people just buy them as so called "buffs" to the skill, when all they do is make the skills gimp. Now that's another skill that you wont see people using so much anymore, only when "stacking" boss fights. I cant enforce how bummer this is, and how important that skill was to the playability of the daredevil. Going through the target was a very important thing, they just could fix the landing of the 3 hits, and then nerf the damage in order not to make it so OP that people would complain. But whatever...

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Zacchary.6183" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > @"Kurow.6973" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > There's a reason "full potential deadeye" has become a meme. Choosing to live the life of an ostrich and sticking your head in the ground won't suddenly change that.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The ironic part of that meme is its pretty hard to reach the full potential of any build when you don't have skill to use it. :P

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Which isn't exactly the case here, so lets stop pretending there are no problems with DE that need to be addressed for some reason ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I never said there were no problems with DE. But there definitely is a MASSIVE problem with the people _trying_ to use it. ;)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yeah, yeah, we've been over it. Every time you write "hurr durr you just need2bskilled brah" and after a responce or two "I never said there were no problems with DE" or "I never said DE is good".

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, if it's not, then stop pretending it is, ty :)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If people would stop being kitten, so would the spec. Not a hard concept to grasp.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > No, not really.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > What areas are you having problems with DE? Sometimes if you are unsuccessful with a new spec, but others *are* successful, it's ok to ask for help learning how to improve. I can help you overcome the enemies that you are losing against if you tell me what you cannot beat.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I'm not sure there's a lot you can tell me that I don't already know tbh. But hey, if you want to upload a match (or three -bonus points for consecutive :D) without specifically picking a 500:200 faceroll, then I'll gladly watch it. I get it might be not worth the time or effort depending on the pc/connection, so np if you're not willing to do this. I say "match", because any sort of compilation is kind of useless.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > E: grammar and stuff :no_mouth:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I don't play sPvP very often. Let me know who you cannot defeat in WvW with DE Rifle and I can tell you how to do it. I don't care enough to create a tutorial video, but I'm here to help you learn via explanations.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Ah, right. As I said, there's not a lot you can tell me that I don't already know. Also WvW offers more freedom than PvP and you can easier pick or drop your targets without a rush or even focusing on a specific objective, which makes it a whole different style.

> > > > > > > > > > ...and I never asked for a "tutorial", just a simple replay in one piece, but ok :)

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So you are successful in WvW, and you agree Rifle is a very viable weapon in WvW Roaming?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So you are failing in sPvP and you agree Rifle is a pretty bad weapon in sPvP or against players with a brain when you're playing to get a specific objective?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'm not certain that has anything to do with WvW, as far as I'm aware this thread has points regarding both sPvP and WvW, and I have already stated I don't play sPvP, so I won't provide any feedback there. There's no need to get defensive, I'm simply offering to help what seems to be a newer Thief become better. :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > See, I'm not certain your answer had anything to do with what I wrote. And by no way I'm defensive OR "a newer thief", but nice try.

> > > > > > Waiting for the upload, though. :)

> > > > >

> > > > > Upload of what? sPvP? I don't play that. WvW? I already said that teaching you how to get better is not important enough to me to make a video. I'm here to help, so please stop with the "make a video brah lets see it in action brewski!" I'm not going to, my time is more valuable than that. However, if you politely explain what professions you are unable to defeat, I (and other experienced players) can assist you via the forums, which is what is supposed to be a major pillar of this subforum. I only post and read this at work. So, I will cordially pose this question: *Are you having troubles defeating professions/builds while using DE Rifle?*

> > > >

> > > > Why don't you play spvp?

> > > > You're not here to help, you're here to make empty claims and boast how you t0t4lly 0wn n00bs in WvW with rifle. And if anyone disagrees with you, you'll make passive aggressive comments while pretending to be "helpful". So yeah, again, nice try. :)

> > >

> > > There is no difference in combat between sPvP and WvW besides stats. Whatever Turk decides to teach you for WvW could be used for sPvP.

> >

> > LOL what?

> > ...In wvw in 99% of the cases you face some lootstick spammer that is not even capable to click on his spells.

> Please stop with the hyperbole.

>

> >

> > WvW combat is a joke compared to pvp. That is why nobody takes complains from wvw seriously. I can go to HJ and farm some noobs - that would be only thing that is somehow equivalent to your usual wvw encounters.

> WvW combat is different, yes, but mainly due to having more time and less space constraints to fight your opponent.

>

> >

> > P.S. i am not saying all wvw players are bad, i know there are some really good players there, so no offense to them but let's be honest: your average wvw player is there just to zerg and farm karma/bags.

> Do you have any idea how many people wearing sPvP legend titles step into WvW thinking that and get *destroyed*? From my experience, the average *roamer* playerbase fights *far* better than Platinum-level sPvP players. My experience coming from being placed in Plat when I did go through the bore that is sPvP in each of the past seasons.

>

I am just talking from my experience. I go in wvw once in ages for dailies or just due to boredom. It is really rare that i face players there that actually know wth they are doing (and i don't even run optimal build, just your average DD d/p with zerker + some vitality here and there). I am not saying that wvw doesn't have good players (did you even read what i wrote or are you just stroking your wvw e-peen?), once in ages there is good one but fact is, majority is there for bags/karma and they don't really bring much actual combat experience beside zerging. Simply put, in wvw for one good roamer there are 80 1 spammers, i dare you to deny it.

PvP is bit different, when MM does it's job you won't be facing 1 spammers in your matches if you are half decent. And as posters above me said, there is different kind of motivation in those modes: in wvw it doesn't matter if i die, in pvp it might cost my team a match.

Whether good pvp'er is better than good wvw'er or vise versa is different topic and frankly i don't want to open that can of worms.

> @"Gusmaozin.4076" said:

> I must be crazy, seriously. Or you people lack commom sense. The WC skill had become completely useless. Without the movement/evasion going through the target, it has no purpose anymore. The idea of this skill was a low initiative striking/dodge. It had massive benefits on pve and in pvp. Now the only purpose is stacking it on raids to get good dps. But thieves are not only not tanks to attack while standing still, but they also do things besides heavy dps. They completely killed this skill, for it's finalistic purpose. Just like when they nerfed s/d skill 3 (larcenous strike), by taking out the second hit, making it a separate hit. Now it's nearly impossible to land it. The worst things about these nerfs is that people just buy them as so called "buffs" to the skill, when all they do is make the skills kitten. Now that's another skill that you wont see people using so much anymore, only when "stacking" boss fights. I cant enforce how bummer this is, and how important that skill was to the playability of the daredevil. Going through the target was a very important thing, they just could fix the landing of the 3 hits, and then nerf the damage in order not to make it so OP that people would complain. But whatever...

Considering you think Weakening Charge ever had an evasion/dodge, I don't think I need to read the rest of your post.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > Ok, serious question.

> >

> > How many actually had to look up what “The Ripper” was before facepalming?

>

> I laughed at this buff! Underwater Condi thief is now meta

but garbage against underwater unkillable autores ranger.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> > @"Gusmaozin.4076" said:

> > I must be crazy, seriously. Or you people lack commom sense. The WC skill had become completely useless. Without the movement/evasion going through the target, it has no purpose anymore. The idea of this skill was a low initiative striking/dodge. It had massive benefits on pve and in pvp. Now the only purpose is stacking it on raids to get good dps. But thieves are not only not tanks to attack while standing still, but they also do things besides heavy dps. They completely killed this skill, for it's finalistic purpose. Just like when they nerfed s/d skill 3 (larcenous strike), by taking out the second hit, making it a separate hit. Now it's nearly impossible to land it. The worst things about these nerfs is that people just buy them as so called "buffs" to the skill, when all they do is make the skills kitten. Now that's another skill that you wont see people using so much anymore, only when "stacking" boss fights. I cant enforce how bummer this is, and how important that skill was to the playability of the daredevil. Going through the target was a very important thing, they just could fix the landing of the 3 hits, and then nerf the damage in order not to make it so OP that people would complain. But whatever...

>

> Considering you think Weakening Charge ever had an evasion/dodge, I don't think I need to read the rest of your post.

It had a nice movement flow, that's what I meant, just as it was said on previous posts by people criticizing the change.