OMG Glacial Weapons

Oldirtbeard.9834

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> They're too bright and blue for me. There is no way I would ever use any on a Necro.

> They look too Guardian-y to me.

>

> The only one I can see being Necro-ish is the shortbow as it looks like a ghost/spirit bow, but even then Necros can't use that.

I see your point, how ever Frost is our thing as Reapers, the bright blue could be considered ghost like akin to Ascolan ghosts.

Guardians are more fire and light based.

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> look more fitting for guardian to me last years wintersday weapons looked better on necro imo they had some hints of green in them and the they were not as bright. Had a creepy frost effect to them that worked perfectly. These just seem a bit too nice for necro.

Ice and Frost are not themes I've seen ever associated with Guardians, as a matter of fact I'd suggest that Spirit Weapons were developed and given to the wrong class, should have been for Necromancer or Revenant.

> @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > look more fitting for guardian to me last years wintersday weapons looked better on necro imo they had some hints of green in them and the they were not as bright. Had a creepy frost effect to them that worked perfectly. These just seem a bit too nice for necro.

>

> Ice and Frost are not themes I've seen ever associated with Guardians, as a matter of fact I'd suggest that Spirit Weapons were developed and given to the wrong class, should have been for Necromancer or Revenant.

Apart from Glacial Heart, guardians are not really associated with ice, but blue ghosts/flames are definitely in their territory. Guardians were supposed to be a combination of monks, paragons and ritualists, so spirit weapons fit the ritualist aspect.

> @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > look more fitting for guardian to me last years wintersday weapons looked better on necro imo they had some hints of green in them and the they were not as bright. Had a creepy frost effect to them that worked perfectly. These just seem a bit too nice for necro.

>

> Ice and Frost are not themes I've seen ever associated with Guardians, as a matter of fact I'd suggest that Spirit Weapons were developed and given to the wrong class, should have been for Necromancer or Revenant.

Its not the fact that frost is associated with guardians its the fact that the weapons look generally too goody goody for a nasty profession like necromancer they look like a ele's take on the ice element rather than a necormancers for example

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > @"Oldirtbeard.9834" said:

> > > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > look more fitting for guardian to me last years wintersday weapons looked better on necro imo they had some hints of green in them and the they were not as bright. Had a creepy frost effect to them that worked perfectly. These just seem a bit too nice for necro.

> >

> > Ice and Frost are not themes I've seen ever associated with Guardians, as a matter of fact I'd suggest that Spirit Weapons were developed and given to the wrong class, should have been for Necromancer or Revenant.

>

> Its not the fact that frost is associated with guardians its the fact that the weapons look generally too goody goody for a nasty profession like necromancer they look like a ele's take on the ice element rather than a necormancers for example

You make a good point, I think another reason I'm drawn to it is because I'm a Norn so I associate Svanir with a shady profession like Necromancer coupled with the Frost aspects of Reaper.