Snowball Mayhem Did 30 Matches and No AP

Why cant you guys fill out the boxes so we dont repeat stuff we already did if there is no AP reward for it. I eyeballed it earlier and it said 0/25 AP did i make a mistake cause all the boxes look so similar. Its blatantly unfair doing that much stuff and the AP system not being robust enough. If I did it all last year and you dont want me to get more AP from it please fill the box. It serves no purpose to do 30 matches for no AP.

> @"Lambros Augustus.6594" said:

> Thought everything in the Wintersday Tradition AP was new. And Frozen Footrace didnt even get any AP for that.

Click on the achievement and view its rewards. Just because another achievement gives out AP doesn’t mean that that one does.

For example, frozen footrace doesn’t give AP. It never was supposed to.

My understanding is that most of the regular Wintersday achievements were converted to "Annual" and no longer grant AP and no meta event to complete for Wintersday. Granted, there was none last year either. I wish I had have realized that BEFORE giving 3g to the ho-ho-tron. What a horrible waste. They didn't even reset the Toypocalypse achievements from last year, so I have no real incentive to go in there either...nothing to keep me on track, no carrots to chase. Oh well, at least I still have PoF and S4 to keep me busy since Wintersday is a huge letdown .

> @"Leamas.5803" said:

> My understanding is that most of the regular Wintersday achievements were converted to "Annual" and no longer grant AP and no meta event to complete for Wintersday. Granted, there was none last year either. I wish I had have realized that BEFORE giving 3g to the ho-ho-tron. What a horrible waste. They didn't even reset the Toypocalypse achievements from last year, so I have no real incentive to go in there either...nothing to keep me on track, no carrots to chase. Oh well, at least I still have PoF and S4 to keep me busy since Wintersday is a huge letdown .

All of the infinite achievements were back for me and they all award AP other than the PvP one.

> @"Leamas.5803" said:

> My understanding is that most of the regular Wintersday achievements were converted to "Annual" and no longer grant AP and no meta event to complete for Wintersday. Granted, there was none last year either. I wish I had have realized that BEFORE giving 3g to the ho-ho-tron. What a horrible waste. They didn't even reset the Toypocalypse achievements from last year, so I have no real incentive to go in there either...nothing to keep me on track, no carrots to chase. Oh well, at least I still have PoF and S4 to keep me busy since Wintersday is a huge letdown .

And that is exactly what is wrong with GW2 now.

We are not told the changes made to annual events - the annual events have been nerfed into the ground;

**_anyone remember the first year of Wintersday? It was amazing. _**

**_Remember the first year of Halloween? It was amazing.

_**

Oh, but we did get a race that most can't do and a jumping puzzle that still not many can do even on the 'slow' lane.

Wintersday is a bust for far too many of us - it's now boring and not team promoting at all.

#Note The markup as it is presented (tried to bold and italicize) made that mess of the text, another subject, but still showing the care we can expect :(