Wintersday race

Really nice job on the wintersday race track i enjoy it a lot and it seems i'm not the only one it's so cool to see like 30people doing the race.

I also like the route a lot. It brings us through a big part of Divinity's Reach. It doesnt always need to be negative possitive things also has to be said. So really nicely done!

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > I also like that there's a non-mount achievement and non-PoF owners can 'rent' a mount for the race.

>

> How do you "Rent"?

There's a merchant or something to talk to in the starting race area that you can rent a mount off of for 10 silver.

I agree. I really like the races in general, but this one is especially nice because you can do it on foot as well, which opens it up to people who don't own PoF and adds extra variety for people who do. Running it felt quite different to doing it on a mount.

I also like that it doesn't really matter if you win a race or not. I've managed to win a couple (usually when hardly anyone else was doing it) and it feels great, but I love that the achievements are just for finishing, or finishing within a reasonable amount of time, so everyone can get them. It makes it much more friendly I think.