Cashing out onto Fractals

Titan.3472

> @"Titan.3472" said:

> Good for people enjoying the constant upgrade in fractals, It will be without me. xD

Fractals have changed a bit, the game has progressed. It's understandable that it could be difficult for the old-timers to adapt to new changes. Seems like you are finding this content too challenging now - maybe you need to review your strategy or drop down a level for comfort. Gameplay should be enjoyable, not a chore.

> @"Titan.3472" said:

> After

># farming

> fractals for years I decided to cash out onto fractals : dev wanting to make it much longer and tedious, something like a mini-raid difficulty level with CM reward. So I sold all my 16 AR+9/precision+5 (recrafted into polyluminescent stuff) made 1000+ gold and Bye bye fractal game mode for good. Enough is enough. xD I made plenty gold and loot during all these years but now we reached the point where making the difficulty harder not Worth my time in the game mode. Thanks for the stuffs. Time for me to turn off Fractal mode for good. ^^

> Good for people enjoying the constant upgrade in fractals, It will be without me. xD

That's enough said. If your objective is to grind and farm, yes, fractals aren't what you want. And i'm betting that your problem isn't CMs its that lvl 40 is longer now. Especially because CMs have been there for months now, and you decided to quit now, not when they added the second CM Fractal.

So yeah, good riddance. I like the new version of Molten Boss. Only thing i dislike about it is that them making it more closely resembling the original dungeon takes away from the odds of actually ever getting it back, which also lessens the odds of ever having Season One as re-playable content.

I don't think making encounters more about the fun, and less about the farm is a negative.