Kalla Summons and WvW

arnitheking.8427

Is there no way to make Kalla summons act like wells, at least in wvw only? I think it's unfortunate that an entire legend is excluded from big wvw fights due to the fact that its mechanics get deleted by all the aoe spam. Being able to use Kalla summons in wvw would greatly help the admittedly already somewhat good build diversity rev has in wvw and would open up more playstyle options. There isn't really any reason to have killable summons in wvw, they have a relatively long cooldown, not a massively large radius, and it's easy to just walk out of the aoe. In pvp, where you often fight on points, I can somewhat understand that, but in wvw at least, "transforming" those skills into well-like abilties (whilst keeping the effects etc. of course) would be really useful and appreciated.

Ya a player centric targeting system for them would be beneficial, but then 3 on mh sword has had the same issue since release.

All of kalla summons should be invulnerable for duration or have much higher life/stability stacks on summon. If they cannot think of a way to switch it just make Vindication modify kalla summons by increasing summon health exponentially and making them summon with a raid bar. Kalla summons should be beneficial to both raid groups, spvp and wvw without being ridiculously overpowered. Thus at least let the heal and elite be raid bar summons through vindication as that even allows greater surviability/dps to raid groups and spvp without making them overally beneficial (aoe daze and vulnerability per pulse would be a little to much given spvp/wvw clumping, just increasing summon health but allowing it to still be interrupted would make those beneficial but not overly problematic)

> @"Rasp Sabreblade.5421" said:

> What I would like to see - Kalla summons become area upkeeps like glint and place that nice avatar color over our characters. Then Glint skills use the ammo mechanic with the F2 as the upkeep. Then Glint can be used underwater with a few minor tweaks.

Not sure about those Glint changes, but I think making the other Kalla utitlities work like Soulcleave's Summit would probably improve things so long as the upkeep costs are reasonable. It would make the alacrity of Orders From Above even more useless though.