Transfer

I bought the game at the start, but very quickly abandoned it. Recently, I returned to the game and bought all the relevant additions. And all as though is good, but here I found a guild that takes an active part in the WvWvW. And here we are on different servers. To transfer to the server of the guild, you need to buy 1800 gems (it's very much for me ~ _ ~) or I have to remove all the characters from the account (then I will lose all progress). This is probably not a question, but a request for transfer is free (of course, if it is possible).

Thank you for attention.

> @"drmom.9321" said:

> I bought the game at the start, but very quickly abandoned it. Recently, I returned to the game and bought all the relevant additions. And all as though is good, but here I found a guild that takes an active part in the WvWvW. And here we are on different servers. To transfer to the server of the guild, you need to buy 1800 gems (it's very much for me ~ _ ~) or I have to remove all the characters from the account (then I will lose all progress). This is probably not a question, but a request for transfer is free (of course, if it is possible).

> Thank you for attention.

Ouch. I have been in that position years ago (maybe 1 year after release). I deleted all of my characters and thought of it as a fresh start. But that was mainly because I started out on NA (because of some friends) and wanted to return to EU (because I lost contact with my NA friends). Unfortunately, there are not many ways around the transfer barrier...

You can wait until the population tick is lower though, like... Medium instead of high as an example. Obviously some servers are harder to snipe while they are at lower population due the server having a very high WvW population but depending on which server it is, it might be worth a shot to try and snipe it while it's at it's lower population. :)

Also make sure to capitlize as much as you can. Everything that is accountbound or not bound at all can be saved in the bank or sold for money. Often soulbound stuff can also be salvaged for usable or profitable stuff. Some things to remember:

Gathering tools

Armor (get them naked before deletion)

Weapons

trinkets

Inventory

inventory bags