A Plea For Dungeons.

Zhaveh.6801

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> fractal needs stepping up with skills. dungeon not. dungeon anyone can enter and get it done. no req for armor or agony resistance. if you ask me to go level 1-50 fractal or anything not t4 or cm .. forget it. but if u make new dungeon.. with reward. yes i will go with the casual players or anyone for fun and reward. current dungeon is too boring now because there is NO update

> if you can imagine player just enjoy pew pewing without any restriction on build or traits or set up.. and can still participate in "small" group content.. dungeon is easy to include people that enjoy such play style.

>

From what I understand most if not all of the Fractals are available in Tier 1 which is basically sight seeing mode, those you can do what you suggest with out gear requirements.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"freecarl.9214" said:

> Dungeons could be a great place to add in-game earned mount/glider skins

Probably one of the reasons dungeons haven't been removed from the game already is that there's so much interconnection with other parts of the game. If anything, they should do it the way around and remove those connections. Add runes, armor skins, collection items etc. to other content outside dungeons, so their doors can be finally closed forever.

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > @"freecarl.9214" said:

> > Dungeons could be a great place to add in-game earned mount/glider skins

>

> Probably one of the reasons dungeons haven't been removed from the game already is that there's so much interconnection with other parts of the game. If anything, they should do it the way around and remove those connections. Add runes, armor skins, collection items etc. to other content outside dungeons, so their doors can be finally closed forever.

... Uh, where is the need to dismantle dungeons? Does their existance prevent development of something better? Is it the reason why Anet refuses to nerf scourges and thieves in sPvP? Are they too hard for you to complete?

I just don't understand the point of removing content people still enjoy.

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > I just don't understand the point of removing content people still enjoy.

>

> They could use the real estate for something else, a fun park maybe.

I actually wouldn't mind a roller coaster through Ascalon. I'm pretty sure the ghosts and everyone prone to motion sickness might, however.