What would you give revenants so that they can be a strong class in competitive settings again?

Les.4872

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> Speed up casts of sword 3 and staff 4. Fix ALL of sword 3 bugs.

>

just that would be a good start already, but they won't ever do even that.

oh and they should prolong the evade frame of Unrelenting Assault a bit or rename it to "Let the Enemy Time a Free Hit on You" or "Easily Relented at the End of the Cast Time Assault".

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > equilibrium still hit 5k in pvp before they removed it.

> > youre right tho. 5k additional aoe dmg to the burst without casting time is not much of a big deal. i mean.. it only hit twice as much as 2 fully hitting surge of the mists lul

> >

>

> I guess you never hit a full surge of the mists then. On a serious note, SotM still has more raw damage on full hit than the late Equi had, so theoretically with same modifiers if you land all nine impacts and they crit it's more damage.

i was exagerrating a little. a good fully hitting sotm yet hits around 4k while a max hitting equi hit over 5k. u see where im coming from tho

> @"Toron.4856" said:

> > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > > equilibrium still hit 5k in pvp before they removed it.

> > > youre right tho. 5k additional aoe dmg to the burst without casting time is not much of a big deal. i mean.. it only hit twice as much as 2 fully hitting surge of the mists lul

> > >

> >

> > I guess you never hit a full surge of the mists then. On a serious note, SotM still has more raw damage on full hit than the late Equi had, so theoretically with same modifiers if you land all nine impacts and they crit it's more damage.

>

> i was exagerrating a little. a good fully hitting sotm yet hits around 4k while a max hitting equi hit over 5k. u see where im coming from tho

I did a 5.5k SotM just today. In sPvP, yeah. Pretty sure you can go higher.

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > > > equilibrium still hit 5k in pvp before they removed it.

> > > > youre right tho. 5k additional aoe dmg to the burst without casting time is not much of a big deal. i mean.. it only hit twice as much as 2 fully hitting surge of the mists lul

> > > >

> > >

> > > I guess you never hit a full surge of the mists then. On a serious note, SotM still has more raw damage on full hit than the late Equi had, so theoretically with same modifiers if you land all nine impacts and they crit it's more damage.

> >

> > i was exagerrating a little. a good fully hitting sotm yet hits around 4k while a max hitting equi hit over 5k. u see where im coming from tho

>

> I did a 5.5k SotM just today. In sPvP, yeah. Pretty sure you can go higher.

Eh kind of an outlier. Plus any stability or aegis fucks it up. And most people are aware of the skill and won't eat a full hit, all it takes is moderate sideways movement to mess it up.

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Les.4872" said:

> > Would you give it more stability, more condi cleanses, more resistance or some sort of condi to boon skill like a reverse boon corrupt like that meditation on the guardian? Damage-wise revenant is pretty up there but their survivability is sorely lacking.

>

> Other than condi specs, what supposed to be a bad match up for heralds?

>

> -Their sustain against specs that can't strip boons...it's more than solid

> -Their dmg is still something that nobody can take lightly

>

>

D/P thief hard-counters rev, Chrono/mirage counter Rev, Scourge counters rev (even though scourge should never be in 1v1 situation) its stalemate vs. Druid on-point, and almost 50/50 vs. Spellbreakers, depending if the SB isnt stupid and times every FC on the 2nd last hit of Rev sw3 to gurantee the FC lands (unless rev Shiro rolls).. No its weak in the current meta

EDIT: Late post response mb.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"BeepBoopBop.5403" said:

> > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > > > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > > > @"Toron.4856" said:

> > > > > equilibrium still hit 5k in pvp before they removed it.

> > > > > youre right tho. 5k additional aoe dmg to the burst without casting time is not much of a big deal. i mean.. it only hit twice as much as 2 fully hitting surge of the mists lul

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I guess you never hit a full surge of the mists then. On a serious note, SotM still has more raw damage on full hit than the late Equi had, so theoretically with same modifiers if you land all nine impacts and they crit it's more damage.

> > >

> > > i was exagerrating a little. a good fully hitting sotm yet hits around 4k while a max hitting equi hit over 5k. u see where im coming from tho

> >

> > I did a 5.5k SotM just today. In sPvP, yeah. Pretty sure you can go higher.

>

> Eh kind of an outlier. Plus any stability or aegis kitten it up. And most people are aware of the skill and won't eat a full hit, all it takes is moderate sideways movement to mess it up.

Just an update, did 5.7k (5775) today on a reaper after sword 4 vuln stacks :p