Gift of War Prosperity should be salvageable into its crafting materials

Albert.5438

Gift of War Prosperity and Gift of Prosperity use "same" materials. The only different is one use Gift of Battle and the other one use Gift of Craftsmanship. The other materials are exactly the same. The interesting thing is that Gift of Battle and Gift of Craftsmanship have same icon. Imaging if you want to craft Gift of Prosperity but there is a Gift of Battle in your bag, it is very likely that you mess it up. For me, I accidentally crafted the Gift of War Prosperity instead of the regular Gift of Prosperity. It make me loss 300+ gold. I think it is a bug that should be fixed. The icon shouldn't be the same for two material. The Gift of War Prosperity should be salvageable into its crafting materials so people can recover their loss. What is your opinion?

> @"Albert.5438" said:

> Gift of War Prosperity and Gift of Prosperity use "same" materials. The only different is one use Gift of Battle and the other one use Gift of Craftsmanship. The other materials are exactly the same. The interesting thing is that Gift of Battle and Gift of Craftsmanship have same icon. Imaging if you want to craft Gift of Prosperity but there is a Gift of Battle in your bag, it is very likely that you mess it up. For me, I accidentally crafted the Gift of War Prosperity instead of the regular Gift of Prosperity. It make me loss 300+ gold. I think it is a bug that should be fixed. The icon shouldn't be the same for two material. The Gift of War Prosperity should be salvageable into its crafting materials so people can recover their loss. What is your opinion?

Op I would try to send in a support ticket saying you crafted the wrong thing

Usualy they ask you to delete the item and send in the ingame time you did so and they email you the materials you used to craft it.

Happend to me when I accidently crafted upper unbound twice.

Edit

You may have to wait 3-14 days depending on how swamped support is tho.