Small suggestion to help with tracking key counts.

I think a dev said they can't show extra currencies, they have to pick two, thanks to the coding setup. Though I totally agree I'd love a key count -- much as I enjoy the extra room in my shared slots, I do miss being able to quickly eyeball my key resources. Though as generally I have hundreds, I'm not too worried about running out.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> I think a dev said they can't show extra currencies, they have to pick two, thanks to the coding setup. Though I totally agree I'd love a key count -- much as I enjoy the extra room in my shared slots, I do miss being able to quickly eyeball my key resources. Though as generally I have hundreds, I'm not too worried about running out.

A dev did say that. Apparently the old programmers set it up to be easier to display by assuming that a hard limit of two was okay. At the time, that was a good assumption and it possibly save them a lot of unnecessary time worrying about the UI. (And generally speaking, when GW2 launched, getting the UI in good shape was problematic, e.g. if you remember the old TP.)