Honestly though, if Anet dont nerf these condis...

Crab Fear.1624

> @"Zintrothen.1056" said:

> Vanilla WoW? Where T3 Warlocks did nothing but DoT you and run away? I find conditions are way easier to deal with in this game than debuffs in WoW.

I never played during vanilla but always found shadow priests to be a little deadlier. Warlocks were a lot different last time I played though and had a lot more involved with haunt and whatever else. Pvp in this game despite the imbalance and gimicy specs is still leagues better than WoW though.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Milan.9035" said:

>

> > Quit crying about condi.

>

> You are right... I should be targeting the ridiculous sustain that backs most of these condi builds

2 is not most but yes you are right. The problem is more than just the damage they do its they way they do it. Too much instant from necro on too large an area. And meamer too much defense for the amount of offense they put out.

I figure while pvp is dying I can do 2 things to enjoy this game: 1) gold farm ranked and don't care about losing because if the system is going to stack your games why care about it? 2) Finally get some of my map comp done so I can actually progress some of my chars outside of straight leveling from pvp.