I tired to be a freak in Pve.

Kotopes.3081

I was joining tier 4 fractals last year before i quit this game.I quit because i don't have the new expansion, otherwise i would play for sure.Also:I was pretty useful in regular fractals with condi reaper.Reapers can corrupt conditions and turn them to boons on a team.They can also out survive anyone and makes killing bosses easier.Only 1 thing is i had to get better at the bosses to survive because it takes more skill on t3 than t2 for obvious reasons.

Damage isn't the only thing thats useful in fractals:Things like corrupting boons on enemies and conditions is also really useful.If you are saying it isn't, then i think you are not playing tier 3 and higher fractals.

> @"Sublimatio.6981" said:

> i play everyday only necro and get kicked A LOT. people here who say they are never kicked probably have like 200 hours played or something. im also collecting most of the necro discrimination in screenshots but its too late to bother with compiling an album now.

I dont think it is. I have high hopes for the patch today. But low expectations.

Id almost bet, that we get nerfed. Even in pve. Cause the poeple who are responsible for necro changes didnt go to the meeting, where they said, that pvp and pve gets split more