Mini Trahearne

Myrdreth.6829

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > Psst, we got offtopic and are talking about Braham now ;D

>

> My bad. ;) Maybe we should drop Zojja on top of the pile then? The icing on the cake, so to speak. :p

Sure, if you want to. I don't really care about Zojja, so do what you want xD

But back to the topic. I am glad we already got a mini Canach and a mini avatar of the tree, but I still want a mini Trahearne.

(and I wouldn't mind getting more versions of Canach as a mini) <3

Then I could have...wait, what do you call a group of Sylvari? A Bouquet? Well let's go with that. Then I could have a bouquet of my favourite Sylvari! <3

Omg... Trahearne... (T﹏T)

My heart is still bleeding. He was my favorite character; I loooove him and I was depressed for a long time after his death (I'm not joking).

I don't understand why Anet killed him. To make his community happy? Tss! I have no words...

And this lack of consideration for him after his death is distressing.

Why is there no mini Trahearne? He is the only one that doesn't have a "mini him"! >:(

(And I like his voice too. In English and French. ^^)

> @Chaba.5410 said:

> Only if they use his original glow color!!!!!! Please, Anet!

Oh yes, I second that!

> @aikatara.3462 said:

> I'd like to have a Mini Trahearne, too! I would happily spend gems on that! Pleeeeeease!!! I always get kind of emotional when I replay the story. I really liked the character. It is sad that he was killed off.

I wouldn't mind spending gems for a Mini Trahearne either.

> @Camille.6190 said:

> Omg... Trahearne... (T﹏T)

> My heart is still bleeding. He was my favorite character; I loooove him and I was depressed for a long time after his death (I'm not joking).

> I don't understand why Anet killed him. To make his community happy? Tss! I have no words...

> And this lack of consideration for him after his death is distressing.

>

> Why is there no mini Trahearne? He is the only one that doesn't have a "mini him"! >:(

>

> (And I like his voice too. In English and French. ^^)

I don't understand why Eir got a memorial after her death and after Trahearne got killed...nothing! Absolutely nothing! They don't even mention him anymore. It's like he never existed. That's so unfair.

> @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> I don't understand why Eir got a memorial after her death and after Trahearne got killed...nothing! Absolutely nothing! They don't even mention him anymore. It's like he never existed. That's so unfair.

So true! I didn't understand that as well. Only Taimi mentioned his death. I love Taimi ^^

> @aikatara.3462 said:

> > @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > I don't understand why Eir got a memorial after her death and after Trahearne got killed...nothing! Absolutely nothing! They don't even mention him anymore. It's like he never existed. That's so unfair.

> So true! I didn't understand that as well. Only Taimi mentioned his death. I love Taimi ^^

>

Yeah, Taimi is great ;_;

> @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > @Chaba.5410 said:

> > Only if they use his original glow color!!!!!! Please, Anet!

>

> Oh yes, I second that!

>

> > @aikatara.3462 said:

> > I'd like to have a Mini Trahearne, too! I would happily spend gems on that! Pleeeeeease!!! I always get kind of emotional when I replay the story. I really liked the character. It is sad that he was killed off.

>

> I wouldn't mind spending gems for a Mini Trahearne either.

>

> > @Camille.6190 said:

> > Omg... Trahearne... (T﹏T)

> > My heart is still bleeding. He was my favorite character; I loooove him and I was depressed for a long time after his death (I'm not joking).

> > I don't understand why Anet killed him. To make his community happy? Tss! I have no words...

> > And this lack of consideration for him after his death is distressing.

> >

> > Why is there no mini Trahearne? He is the only one that doesn't have a "mini him"! >:(

> >

> > (And I like his voice too. In English and French. ^^)

>

> I don't understand why Eir got a memorial after her death and after Trahearne got killed...nothing! Absolutely nothing! They don't even mention him anymore. It's like he never existed. That's so unfair.

That was weird alright, I felt worse about Trahearne dying than Eir, they did give him a good send off during LS3, (and gave us the player a way to get an ascended weapon that you can stat swap for unbound magic).

> @Pifil.5193 said:

> That was weird alright, I felt worse about Trahearne dying than Eir, they did give him a good send off during LS3, (and gave us the player a way to get an ascended weapon that you can stat swap for unbound magic).

Oh, you're right! The Caladbold quest! I did that...but still...I would've liked a memorial. And a mini Trahearne!! *sigh* :<

• 2 weeks later...

I too would love a miniature of him. I was also very very upset with his death, him being my absolute favorite character in this game... Pretty sure my pathetic butt cried. And they already had killed Tybalt, who I also adored but he at least has a mini. I think he definitely deserves a mini made and honestly am not sure why Anet hasn't hopped on that. Even as a gem store purchase, I would buy the Hell out of that. There are PLENTY of minis that already exist that people dislike... Everyone is gonna have characters they love and characters they hate and that aside, Trahearne was a very important character to Guild Wars 2.

> @Danikat.8537 said:

> I was really happy about this - mini Trahearne and mini Fogal and Sieran who players have also been asking for since at least when we got a mini Tybalt.

OMG, Anet. Please put these minis in the Black Lion store or something that doesn't depend on random drops. I will never get 3 Black Lion Miniature tickets ;_;

> @MarySueLlama.8136 said:

> > @Danikat.8537 said:

> > I was really happy about this - mini Trahearne and mini Fogal and Sieran who players have also been asking for since at least when we got a mini Tybalt.

>

> OMG, Anet. Please put these minis in the Black Lion store or something that doesn't depend on random drops. I will never get 3 Black Lion Miniature tickets ;_;

They're tradable, you can buy them from the TP.

> @MarySueLlama.8136 said:

> > @Danikat.8537 said:

> > I was really happy about this - mini Trahearne and mini Fogal and Sieran who players have also been asking for since at least when we got a mini Tybalt.

>

> OMG, Anet. Please put these minis in the Black Lion store or something that doesn't depend on random drops. I will never get 3 Black Lion Miniature tickets ;_;

They are also being sold on the TP, so you don't need the tickets. :)