Suddeny LagSpikes and connection issues

Hello guys,

today i suddenly started to have serious lagspikes and connection issues. Im from SA, my normal ping went from 170-200 to 400-2400. Beforehand i already checked my connection, its perfectly well, its just happening on gw2.

My question is that if any of you are having the same issue and if you do, where do you play from?

thats it, tyvm!

I'm also from SA, and my latency seems pretty normal, however, I do see some weird stuff in game lately every now and then, such as players teleporting across the screen when moving, or appearing in a position different from where they actually are. I assumed it might be them having the connection issues, but one time it happened with a friend and he said he had no latency issues at all, despite me seeing him standing in one position for a moment, only to teleport into the horizon a moment later (and no, he wasn't using a WP). It doesn't seem to affect me personally outside of a visual perspective, because my skills still activate normally and AI mobs/NPC's appear and interact normally, but it is a bit odd.

Also in SA, experiencing the same issue. My ping average is 1700 and goes up to 4300! The game is totally unplayable and I have contacted my ISP and there is no issue with my connection. I should point out that this only occurs when I'm in Meta events + boss fights with a large group of players. I surely hope it gets sorted out.