auto wold a thing now?

monded.7016

auto targeting skilss over the top. u just need to dubbel tab aoe fields with snap to ground target .

and than when u kil ure target i wil change target even a toold makes sure u dont lose ure cd if the targer already dead. do u litterly want kill of all skill in wvw?

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> Any mag here to translate the kitten for us?

From KEK discord:

> I think it's saying that if you're aiming at someone with snap to ground target and auto targeting, then they die, it switches your aoe target to someone else and messes up your aim

I'm still not sure though. OP, are you okay? Do you smell burning toast?

> @"monded.7016" said:

> Good Sir

>The auto-target option is over the top in terms of player assistance. It allows you to doubly depress a key & drop an AoE field on a player whom the game has automatically selected for you! Moreover if that target has been dispatched the auto targetting feature will move to new target so that your cooldowns are used to their full effectiveness.

>Is Arenanet's intention to remove all player skill from WvW?

>Regards Monded.7016

Mag

Translation : You can (I assume on scourge since it has instant casts) use autotargetting and snap to ground target options to effectively kill people, and when the target is dead, you dont need to waste skills on dead bodies, since you have these options - they will just target something else. Do you want to kill everything that requires skill in wvw?

To be honest (if this is the case)...I agree with OP, this is just next level faceroll - you can even unplug mouse to play scourge.

> @"monded.7016" said:

> auto targeting skilss over the top. u just need to dubbel tab aoe fields with snap to ground target .

> and than when u kil ure target i wil change target even a toold makes sure u dont lose ure cd if the targer already dead. do u litterly want kill of all skill in wvw?

Foogle translate:

> Auto targeting skills are over the top. You just need to double tap aoe fields with snap to ground target.

> And then when you kill your target, it will change target, even a tool makes sure you don't lose your cooldown if the target is already dead.

> Do you literally want to kill all skill in wvw?

This has been in the game for quite some time now...