Question concerning deletion of characters that has received an account bound reward.

Anduil.7249

Hello,

I have a question I would like to ask concerning the deletion of a character that has completed a certain mission/ game objective and has received an account bound reward for doing so.

About a month ago I bought the full game pack including the HoT and PoF expansions and used the lvl 80 booster on an elementalist. Now after that I decided to do the first mission (Sparking the Flame) from the PoF expansion which rewards you with the raptor mount. After I had finished the mission I noticed that all my current characters and any new characters I created also received the raptor mount.

So my question is: If I were to delete the elementalist which finished the mission that rewarded me with the mount, would that then remove the raptor mount from my account altogether? Or would it still be available for me to use on my other characters even though I no longer have a character that has finished that specific mission?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yours,

Anduil

The same applies to anything else that is account wide, such are achievements you've completed, items stored in your bank, gold and other currencies in your wallet and skins unlocked in the wardrobe.

The only things you lose when you delete a character are anything specific to them like waypoints they've unlocked, their progress through the story and their crafting progress and any items they have equipped or in their inventory. Also if they have any soulbound items no other character on your account will be able to use them - even if you make a new one with the exact same name.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> The same applies to anything else that is account wide, such are achievements you've completed, items stored in your bank, gold and other currencies in your wallet and skins unlocked in the wardrobe.

>

> The only things you lose when you delete a character are anything specific to them like waypoints they've unlocked, their progress through the story and their crafting progress and any items they have equipped or in their inventory. Also if they have any soulbound items no other character on your account will be able to use them - even if you make a new one with the exact same name.

This is very true, just to prevent any misunderstanding. This is not about accountbound items (where the term accountbound is usually used for), but for accountwide unlocks. Accountbound items in the characters inventory (or equipped) will be lost if you delete the chacracter, just with everything else in inventory or equipment slots