Stop Buffing Consume Plasma!

Zintrothen.1056

> @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > As Cinn said, thief doesn't really profit much from alacrity (compared to every other class in game) since it doesn't affect ini regen (thus doesn't affect weapon spells) and utilities get recharged by improv so yeah... If anything any class with corrupt boon will profit more from it than thief himself so technically it was indirect buff to necros and co.

> The fact it affects steal and the steal reset trait icd is more than good enough since steal is balanced

>

Do you really think that 3 sec alacrity would change much for 20 sec CD? Also, i really wish Anet wouldn't dump everything into steal. The spell is so overloaded (if you trait for it - and you will, since everything else sucks), this one button decides your entire fate in the fight as a thief. I personally find it beyond stupid.

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > As Cinn said, thief doesn't really profit much from alacrity (compared to every other class in game) since it doesn't affect ini regen (thus doesn't affect weapon spells) and utilities get recharged by improv so yeah... If anything any class with corrupt boon will profit more from it than thief himself so technically it was indirect buff to necros and co.

> > The fact it affects steal and the steal reset trait icd is more than good enough since steal is balanced

> >

>

> Do you really think that 3 sec alacrity would change much for 20 sec CD? Also, i really wish Anet wouldn't dump everything into steal. The spell is so overloaded (if you trait for it - and you will, since everything else sucks), this one button decides your entire fate in the fight as a thief. I personally find it beyond stupid.

I agree. But its for steal and the instant recharge trait, so for both steals. and its 6 seconds with improvisation, so its pretty relevant.

> @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"BeLZedaR.4790" said:

> > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > As Cinn said, thief doesn't really profit much from alacrity (compared to every other class in game) since it doesn't affect ini regen (thus doesn't affect weapon spells) and utilities get recharged by improv so yeah... If anything any class with corrupt boon will profit more from it than thief himself so technically it was indirect buff to necros and co.

> > > The fact it affects steal and the steal reset trait icd is more than good enough since steal is balanced

> > >

> >

> > Do you really think that 3 sec alacrity would change much for 20 sec CD? Also, i really wish Anet wouldn't dump everything into steal. The spell is so overloaded (if you trait for it - and you will, since everything else sucks), this one button decides your entire fate in the fight as a thief. I personally find it beyond stupid.

>

> I agree. But its for steal and the instant recharge trait, so for both steals. and its 6 seconds with improvisation, so its pretty relevant.

It is 6 seconds assuming you actually land steal and actually use both plasmas (don't get interrupted, killed etc. during actually very long cast of the spell).

Once again, it is another boon that can be corrupted. I don't think anyone (from thieves) asked for it. I personally wish they would have given us more group support.