No Answer to ticket

Hello,

So as the title states, I haven't received an answer to my ticket. I have submitted it 5 days ago following all the steps in order to give all the required information to solve the problem as fast as possible. How long am I supposed to wait??

@"Gaile Gray.6029" I don't know if you are like the forums moderator or something like that. Excuse me if I am wrong.

Did you receive the near-immediate automated reply? If so, the CS Team will address your issue once your ticket makes its way through the queue. You can update your ticket to inquire about progress.

If you did not receive the automated reply, you can check to make sure your email provider isn't blocking emails from ArenaNet, GuildWars2, etc.

Good luck.

> @"Bunny.6185" said:

> Update - I finally got an answer after 3 days. Lets hope they can help! My game is utterly unplayable and I only recently bought upgrades to HoT and PoF... feeling a bit ripped off.

Then you got your reply around the 72hour mark that is their stated estimated window, so why are you complaining not getting replied too?