Difference between Legendary Torchs?

Hyfix.9520

Hi all, as you know there are 2 Legendary torchs. Rodgort (Fire Damage) ([&AgHsdwAA]) & Flames of War (Phisical Damage) ([&AgE2PQEA]).

The question is:

♦Whats the difference between the 2 torchs if i am Mirage Condi?

♦ The damage of the Torch skills using "Flames of War" is reduced because is Physical?

♦ The Flames of War is only for Guardian, Zerk and Ranger? (what about if we like the skin of the FoW for magic class?)

Im so confused on what Legendary Toch make now.. :/

> @"Curunen.8729" said:

> They're both ugly :(

>

> (but yeah as said above, purely cosmetic)

Pff, Rodgort is fine. I built it because long ago, it was a pretty cheap legendary (precursor was what, like 50g? Dont know what the cost is now). I really like the effect of it.

*Unfortunely* I generally run my mesmer with sword offhand and there are no good options for other classes. I mean yeah they *can* use torch but you usually got something else you want.

I wish we could get an elite spec with main hand torch. I want to calmly light the way for my fellow comrades in arms, right before I pummel it into someones face repeatedly while yelling "BURN BURN HAHAHA BURN HAHAHAHA BUUUUURN". Its not much to ask for, is it? :(

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > They're both ugly :(

> >

> > (but yeah as said above, purely cosmetic)

> Pff, Rodgort is fine. I built it because long ago, it was a pretty cheap legendary (precursor was what, like 50g? Dont know what the cost is now). I really like the effect of it.

>

> *Unfortunely* I generally run my mesmer with sword offhand and there are no good options for other classes. I mean yeah they *can* use torch but you usually got something else you want.

>

> I wish we could get an elite spec with main hand torch. I want to calmly light the way for my fellow comrades in arms, right before I pummel it into someones face repeatedly while yelling "BURN BURN HAHAHA BURN HAHAHAHA BUUUUURN". Its not much to ask for, is it? :(

>

Berserker should have has dual torches - it would fit the theme! They could set themselves on fire with one and burn everything else with the other. xD