Fractal Reliquary

Hi,

So around 2 months ago I finally decided to buy a salvaged excellence and got the fractal reliquary item.

Wiki says it can sometimes sell ascended salvage kits, fractal 20 slot box and even the fractal gift of ascension.

My question is how often does the reliquary sell one of those items? Since I have it for 2 months and didn't see a single one for sale yet :anguished:

Or was the reliquary nerfed and those items got removed?

> @"Aplier.7829" said:

> Better items tend to show up less often, it's not an even distribution.

>

> Also random is random, and streaks of bad luck happen. For every person who has gone a year without seeing a gift of ascension, there's probably one who saw it on their first day.

The items are on a fixed rotation (albeit long, multiple months) and the same for everyone

absolutely no rng involved

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> The items are on a fixed rotation (albeit long, multiple months) and the same for everyone

> absolutely no rng involved

Ah its a rotation so will be bad like this forever and get one good item after many months lol.

The only good thing I get from it so far is the +5 infusion and convert it to 75 relics, free 50 relics xD

> @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > The items are on a fixed rotation (albeit long, multiple months) and the same for everyone

> > absolutely no rng involved

>

> Ah its a rotation so will be bad like this forever and get one good item after many months lol.

> The only good thing I get from it so far is the +5 infusion and convert it to 75 relics, free 50 relics xD

>

If you didnt get anything interesting in patch days, wait til patch and check sell list again. It changes with every patch.

Of all the consumers that I have I find the Reliquary the most useful.

I mean Karmic Converter I only use once in a blue moon, but the reliquary almost every day.

Usually its just a Ring or a +5 Infusion which is what I buy, but it's still worth it.

I did get every other item you asked about too, I got the 20 use salvage kit twice so far.

Also Gift of Ascension once, however the boxes I never have bought because I don't need them.

If you are actually waiting for a box to drop then I advise you to just buy one as it's not worth waiting for just to save up a few relics.

> @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> Ah I don't need box or gift, I'm just curious about how many times they are available, if theres a box I would buy ofc for some alt but I don't need them :)

> It seems they are rare so its ok :)

> Was just worried the reliquary was bugged or something lol :bleep_bloop:

>

Since release of HoT I have ability to buy 20x salvage kit 6-7 times. 2-3 gifts of ascension. Rare stuff. Oh and seems like patch (at least not every patch) no longer reset daily sell list. Sad.

• 3 months later...

> @"Incognito.3529" said:

> > @"Ze Dos Cavalos.6132" said:

> > Ah I don't need box or gift, I'm just curious about how many times they are available, if theres a box I would buy ofc for some alt but I don't need them :)

> > It seems they are rare so its ok :)

> > Was just worried the reliquary was bugged or something lol :bleep_bloop:

> >

>

> Since release of HoT I have ability to buy 20x salvage kit 6-7 times. 2-3 gifts of ascension. Rare stuff. Oh and seems like patch (at least not every patch) no longer reset daily sell list. Sad.

The daily sell list only gets reset if Anet modifies the rotation