Do something against naked players

aelska.4609

> @"witcher.3197" said:

> > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > I've never been a big fan of the naked penalty. I'll put a task on our backlog to change it. Though, it's low priority so I don't know when we'd get to it.

>

> The naked penalty exists for a reason. Your predecessors cared about saving at least a tiny bit of the game's integrity, and it'd be great if you wouldn't throw that out for no reason. PvP is already the laughing stock of the game, how about you stop actively trying to degrade it any further for no particular reason every chance you get?

>

> You want to look into something? How about wintrading that's ruining any competition that is left? Any word on that?

>

> Or what about the solo restriction? Why is it still here? The community wasn't dying fast enough so you had to give it a little push?

I'm confused -- are you under the impression that this is a normal, socially acceptable way to talk to someone over a game?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Vallun.2071" said:

> If you make naked players have the same armor as armored players, then theres no reason to wear armor. Everyone will be naked due to human female meta. Those who choose to be naked usually do so knowingly which is a very small percentage of players. Do you want everyone to be naked?

Yes. Everyone naked would be glorious.

(you can put an outfit over your naked body, usually stops people raging before the match has begun, then people can just say he's a bad player instead of blaming the whole loss on one naked guy)

> @"Elricht Kaltwind.8796" said:

> > @"witcher.3197" said:

> > > @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> > > I've never been a big fan of the naked penalty. I'll put a task on our backlog to change it. Though, it's low priority so I don't know when we'd get to it.

> >

> > The naked penalty exists for a reason. Your predecessors cared about saving at least a tiny bit of the game's integrity, and it'd be great if you wouldn't throw that out for no reason. PvP is already the laughing stock of the game, how about you stop actively trying to degrade it any further for no particular reason every chance you get?

> >

> > You want to look into something? How about wintrading that's ruining any competition that is left? Any word on that?

> >

> > Or what about the solo restriction? Why is it still here? The community wasn't dying fast enough so you had to give it a little push?

>

> I'm confused -- are you under the impression that this is a normal, socially acceptable way to talk to someone over a game?

To be fair, these issues have been brought up countless times in the past with absolutely 0 responses. People are fed up.

> @"Vallun.2071" said:

> If you make naked players have the same armor as armored players, then theres no reason to wear armor. Everyone will be naked due to human female meta. Those who choose to be naked usually do so knowingly which is a very small percentage of players. Do you want everyone to be naked?

Hmm, human female meta, a lot of naked human female meta?

Very interesting.

> @"Forsty.7968" said:

> > @"Vallun.2071" said:

> > If you make naked players have the same armor as armored players, then theres no reason to wear armor. Everyone will be naked due to human female meta. Those who choose to be naked usually do so knowingly which is a very small percentage of players. Do you want everyone to be naked?

>

> I second this, as a gachi supporter i will not stand by a company letting naked human females roam free without penalty in pvp. It will also make your tournaments look like a joke because everyone will be naked.

So this is new meta....