PvP is Back

i am going to LEAVE THIS HERE

Everyone who is hating ANET for doing a good job.

This patch was to help learn your class and gain skills to earn the right reward for kills

Anet has addressed many PVP problems in balance , Mesmer 25 Condition STACK build every 5 second, NECRO STAND STILL BUILD while spamming to get kills. guard lame pof elite spamming all pages to keep team alive. only problem left is thief pistol/pistol build yet this could be turned down

DON'T HATE THE DEVELOPERS FOR ADDRESSING THE ABUSIVE COMBAT SYSTEM AND UNBALANCE FAIRNESS, Secondly HAS ANYONE SEEN THE DIFFERENCE IN PVP NOW!!!!! PVP board has changed!!!! allowing the RIGHT PLAYERS WHO WORK AT UNDERSTAND THE THERE CLASS RATHER THAN SPAMMING CRAP ABUSING THE GAME SYSTEM

CONGRATS ON YOU ANET !!!! KEEP IT UP !!!!

PVP IS FINALLY BACK

people are complaining? I think most are satisfied for now. Mesmer's huge revamp is bound to be a wild card however, on top of druid / holo / sb escaping nerfs but hey, at least those classes have to CLICK ON YOUR CHARACTER to damage you, and rest assured, you won't die in 5 seconds from a burst-condi-corrupt bomb coming from them.

(nerf holo plz)

Most satisfied I've been with a balance patch since I started playing. For the first time since pof came out I've had fun in PvP. It wasn't perfect; druid slipped through the cracks, power mesmer might be overtuned... But it's so much less cancerous than scourges and firebrand spam meta. The sun has finally risen.

> @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> Mirage is now unplayable wich is good

And then u find power inta burst build. I cant believe how much ppl who play mesmer class can QQ even when they are give super op class. All u got now is change from one op build to few more op builds , only u may need to change trinket to power.

@OP , anet did mess up big time here and its quite clear. U know how ? When thief gets 30k dps pressing 2 skills, when mirage gets 30k pressing 3 skills , pve vise, when they buff warrior power build in pve by 7% ( :D) and nerf random trait in wvw/pvp, and/or make power shat mesmers having even more ez time to 1 shot u , i would go with someone messed up big time.

Plus , why nerf FB , what did they do to you :D ?

Only good thing here is change to chrono mechanics for pve . They will now actually need L2P.

/shrug

PS.

U know when this game as fun ? Remember we used to BLAST fields to gain might, we couldnt upkeep 25 might unless really skilled rotation and good team ?

Remember days when in wvw was fun and had no insta kill classes (ye i know thief , but poor things it was sooo long ago), and necro wasnt even a class :D ?

I member.

Ehh .....again..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

> @"kiranslee.4829" said:

> > @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > Mirage is now unplayable wich is good

>

> And then u find power inta burst build. I cant believe how much ppl who play mesmer class can QQ even when they are give super op class. All u got now is change from one op build to few more op builds , only u may need to change trinket to power.

> @OP , anet did mess up big time here and its quite clear. U know how ? When thief gets 30k dps pressing 2 skills, when mirage gets 30k pressing 3 skills , pve vise, when they buff warrior power build in pve by 7% ( :D) and nerf random trait in wvw/pvp, and/or make power kitten mesmers having even more ez time to 1 shot u , i would go with someone messed up big time.

> Plus , why nerf FB , what did they do to you :D ?

> Only good thing here is change to chrono mechanics for pve . They will now actually need L2P.

> /shrug

> PS.

> U know when this game as fun ? Remember we used to BLAST fields to gain might, we couldnt upkeep 25 might unless really skilled rotation and good team ?

> Remember days when in wvw was fun and had no insta kill classes (ye i know thief , but poor things it was sooo long ago), and necro wasnt even a class :D ?

> I member.

> Ehh .....again..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Yeah chrono is good but mirage totally useless but i want condi to be nerfed in favor of power builds in general

> > @"kiranslee.4829" said:

> > > @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > > Mirage is now unplayable wich is good

> >

> > And then u find power inta burst build. I cant believe how much ppl who play mesmer class can QQ even when they are give super op class. All u got now is change from one op build to few more op builds , only u may need to change trinket to power.

> > @OP , anet did mess up big time here and its quite clear. U know how ? When thief gets 30k dps pressing 2 skills, when mirage gets 30k pressing 3 skills , pve vise, when they buff warrior power build in pve by 7% ( :D) and nerf random trait in wvw/pvp, and/or make power kitten mesmers having even more ez time to 1 shot u , i would go with someone messed up big time.

> > Plus , why nerf FB , what did they do to you :D ?

> > Only good thing here is change to chrono mechanics for pve . They will now actually need L2P.

> > /shrug

> > PS.

> > U know when this game as fun ? Remember we used to BLAST fields to gain might, we couldnt upkeep 25 might unless really skilled rotation and good team ?

> > Remember days when in wvw was fun and had no insta kill classes (ye i know thief , but poor things it was sooo long ago), and necro wasnt even a class :D ?

> > I member.

> > Ehh .....again..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

>

> Yeah chrono is good but mirage totally useless but i want condi to be nerfed in favor of power builds in general

But then ppl cry that power one shots them. It's a no win.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> > @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > > @"kiranslee.4829" said:

> > > > @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > > > Mirage is now unplayable wich is good

> > >

> > > And then u find power inta burst build. I cant believe how much ppl who play mesmer class can QQ even when they are give super op class. All u got now is change from one op build to few more op builds , only u may need to change trinket to power.

> > > @OP , anet did mess up big time here and its quite clear. U know how ? When thief gets 30k dps pressing 2 skills, when mirage gets 30k pressing 3 skills , pve vise, when they buff warrior power build in pve by 7% ( :D) and nerf random trait in wvw/pvp, and/or make power kitten mesmers having even more ez time to 1 shot u , i would go with someone messed up big time.

> > > Plus , why nerf FB , what did they do to you :D ?

> > > Only good thing here is change to chrono mechanics for pve . They will now actually need L2P.

> > > /shrug

> > > PS.

> > > U know when this game as fun ? Remember we used to BLAST fields to gain might, we couldnt upkeep 25 might unless really skilled rotation and good team ?

> > > Remember days when in wvw was fun and had no insta kill classes (ye i know thief , but poor things it was sooo long ago), and necro wasnt even a class :D ?

> > > I member.

> > > Ehh .....again..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

> >

> > Yeah chrono is good but mirage totally useless but i want condi to be nerfed in favor of power builds in general

>

> But then ppl cry that power one shots them. It's a no win.

Iknow we cant win

> > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > > > @"kiranslee.4829" said:

> > > > > @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> > > > > Mirage is now unplayable wich is good

> > > >

> > > > And then u find power inta burst build. I cant believe how much ppl who play mesmer class can QQ even when they are give super op class. All u got now is change from one op build to few more op builds , only u may need to change trinket to power.

> > > > @OP , anet did mess up big time here and its quite clear. U know how ? When thief gets 30k dps pressing 2 skills, when mirage gets 30k pressing 3 skills , pve vise, when they buff warrior power build in pve by 7% ( :D) and nerf random trait in wvw/pvp, and/or make power kitten mesmers having even more ez time to 1 shot u , i would go with someone messed up big time.

> > > > Plus , why nerf FB , what did they do to you :D ?

> > > > Only good thing here is change to chrono mechanics for pve . They will now actually need L2P.

> > > > /shrug

> > > > PS.

> > > > U know when this game as fun ? Remember we used to BLAST fields to gain might, we couldnt upkeep 25 might unless really skilled rotation and good team ?

> > > > Remember days when in wvw was fun and had no insta kill classes (ye i know thief , but poor things it was sooo long ago), and necro wasnt even a class :D ?

> > > > I member.

> > > > Ehh .....again..... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

> > >

> > > Yeah chrono is good but mirage totally useless but i want condi to be nerfed in favor of power builds in general

> >

> > But then ppl cry that power one shots them. It's a no win.

>

> Iknow we cant win

U really think that good mechanics for pvp/wvw is ability to 1 shot from hide ?

When was pvp bad? Cause couple of classes are overpowered you don’t want to play anything? Sounds like whole bunch of grown up temper tantrums. Whether if arenanet balances or not I’m going to be playing pvp.

To be honest classes are suppose to be weak against other classes so I don’t understand what people trip about if a class is taking you down. To have a build that’s great against all classes, don’t you think everyone would just pick that class and call it a day? To me it seems people just complain about something that was never really broken. I fought many mesmers and never thought they were overpowered. All I do is figure out a way to kill it the next time instead of using overpower as an excuse. To me it sounds like paq losing to Mayweather. People just using baby excuses to deny that they suck.

Figure other ways out to win instead of blaming overpowered balance please. Then we will talk. For all I here is everyone in pvp are whiners, and no one knows how to over come anything.

Great job on balance but it’s not what made pvp great again. Pvp was never bad. Pvp has always been great.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> people are complaining? I think most are satisfied for now. Mesmer's huge revamp is bound to be a wild card however, on top of druid / holo / sb escaping nerfs but hey, at least those classes have to CLICK ON YOUR CHARACTER to damage you, and rest assured, you won't die in 5 seconds from a burst-condi-corrupt bomb coming from them.

>

> (nerf holo plz)

now you want holo nerfed, before the nerfing patch it was necro, next will be mesmer. its an endless circle with you guys. heck, one guy if not several of you guys want condi nerfed in favor of power builds. yall please just be satisfied for like a month before you guys start the nerf rant again. just give us a month. thank you

i click phantasmal berserker, 2 phantasmal berserkers spawn, each doing 4-5k dmg, then when they die 2 more spawn, each doing 4-5k dmg.

total of 16-20k because i clicked 4.

balance, skill, fun!

also after month of this scourge nonsense they nerf a few things by 1-2 seconds....

at this rate it'll take 15 years to balance scourge.

> @"Galaa.8475" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > people are complaining? I think most are satisfied for now. Mesmer's huge revamp is bound to be a wild card however, on top of druid / holo / sb escaping nerfs but hey, at least those classes have to CLICK ON YOUR CHARACTER to damage you, and rest assured, you won't die in 5 seconds from a burst-condi-corrupt bomb coming from them.

> >

> > (nerf holo plz)

>

> now you want holo nerfed, before the nerfing patch it was necro, next will be mesmer. its an endless circle with you guys. heck, one guy if not several of you guys want condi nerfed in favor of power builds. yall please just be satisfied for like a month before you guys start the nerf rant again. just give us a month. thank you

Nope. Holosmith has always been a powerhouse. Only kept in check in teamfights by scourge. Now that they don't have to worry about corrupts as much, they can shine (although their condi clear suffered a major hit).

I think they do excessive damage but you know what, I'll take it. Compared to the previous patch, this is nothing.