On the topic of visual "tells" on shades for spvp and wvw

Swagger.1459

I know people in spvp and wvw were very concerned about tells for immobile shade actions, that have big red circles around them that enemies can dodge out of easily, but are these super bursts from stealth not a “tell” concern? How about all those duplicate mesmer clones, that players have to waste precious seconds sorting though visually to find the player target, get changed to transparent illusions so players have the appropriate tells that visually distinguish between player and AI?

As of now, necro is the overall slowest casting class, with the least amount of positional skills, yet we get changes to tells and more nerfs to conditions? You know that power necro spvp and wvw builds are not anywhere near a good place, necro has the poorest melee capabilities (and a host of other major issues not being addressed)... and we get nerfs without any critical improvements?

Now we need to see big red AoE around mesmer clones. On top of that, all classes must have their skills like charges visibly telegraphed (and put 1s of cast delay in every skill in game). Whats more, i have troubles seeing traps. They must be a big AoE's. Invisible enemies are also a problem. Red arrow above should fix that. Thx.

> @"Dragoth.7153" said:

> Now we need to see big red AoE around mesmer clones. On top of that, all classes must have their skills like charges visibly telegraphed (and put 1s of cast delay in every skill in game). Whats more, i have troubles seeing traps. They must be a big AoE's. Invisible enemies are also a problem. Red arrow above should fix that. Thx.

That would be logical. Give every insta cast on every class this future telling.

That was rlly not good to do this.

Scourge was already the worst 1v1 class in the game. Now every idiot can evade his attacks.

Necro is meme, play mesmer or something better(everything)...devs dont care. Dont waste your time on dead class. I play since september last year and still on nerfbus(ok ok reaper got buff dmg but now everybody got it too, so we are on the same spot like before the november patch :)))) ) and what ppl say it was same years ago. So make boonheavy class and go play and have fun. Lets forget about this joke (necromancer) :)

every necro i know play necro only for story(they make that mistake and it was their first class) and on Endgame they play other classes because its rewarding and ez. :)

Thats like: invisible thief comes to onehit you, but right before he hits you, there is a big warning on your screen, so you have plenty of time to dodge it.

Like for real. Only real noob players arent aware of the shade circle. But even giving necro a 0.5seconds delay? We cant even predict incoming dmg.

Like we predict enemy to hit us, we press f3, enemy hits us, and afterwards we get the barrier?! COMMON

Now with that kitten pulsing circle even ppl on the wall can have all the time to dodge so why the hell theres still that obstructed "feature". They still have not found any solution to fix it in open field (and i think they dont even care at all) but now with that fps killer circle that will make ppl blind they can revert that kitten "feature" that was never posted in the patch notes.

I honestly don't see how one can win any 1 vs 1 fights in wvw anymore with those red pulsing circles. You'd have to be a complete fool to not avoid them. How come Shades need such a tell but every other aoe skill in the game doesn't? I wvw-ed a bit right after the patch came out and it was extremely easy to avoid them. I mean, I avoided them before too, or at least as much as I could, but now it's ridiculously easy.

> @"Roksiel.6123" said:

> I honestly don't see how one can win any 1 vs 1 fights in wvw anymore with those red pulsing circles. You'd have to be a complete fool to not avoid them. How come Shades need such a tell but every other aoe skill in the game doesn't? I wvw-ed a bit right after the patch came out and it was extremely easy to avoid them. I mean, I avoided them before too, or at least as much as I could, but now it's ridiculously easy.

yup, it was totally easy to avoid them. watch the thief vid at 5:08 - 6:15, and see how easy it is to maneuver away from the big red circles...